What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tedesco’s contract

T-Boon

Coach
I predict Moses will get a very small smack on the wrist and the Roosters will get an increase in their salary cap for the emotional upset caused.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
This thing is all about pushing the germ Moses out of the game. Uncle Nick blacklisted him years ago but was forced to back down to get Teddy. Now I guess they have convinced Teddy to find a new manager and now are about getting the germ out of the game. I also think they would have 15 other clubs backing them.

Of course the danger is, you would expect Moses to have plenty of dirt on a few clubs. I guess in a ideal world, Moses will get pushed out of the game than roll over and expose a few clubs and high ranking officals at HQ
I'm a bit late to the party, what is with all the angst towards Moses? Why is he so much more scummier than the rest of the scum agents?

mave

Coach
Speaking of TPAs.

Whatever happened to Moylans TPA alledgedly being transferred to James Maloney ( via the Panthers) ?

That incident disappeared pretty quick, without explanation, from memory.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
People hate us because the knights recruited Ponga and Pearce? I don’t get it?

This level of disingenuous smugness is what helped OJ get away with murder. Tedesco is a premiership winning fullback who is looking to go back2back, Ponga is just another rich idiot who wants the f**k out of Newcastle.

soc123_au

Staff member
Speaking of TPAs.

Whatever happened to Moylans TPA alledgedly being transferred to James Maloney ( via the Panthers) ?

That incident disappeared pretty quick, without explanation, from memory.
It didnt go through. We ended up selling Latu to the Titans to make the room once the 3rd party deal got blown up. Yes,Latu was on 300k, hard to believe, but true.

Fangs

Coach
I like how the Roosters have done a Sharks and made an issue out of nothing with Seibold. It wasn't a slight against Keary at all.

Good way to get the press to stop talking about Tedesco's contract.

Latest posts