What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 22: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
And kicking will be....?

Marshall i hope...Momo distant second....Marsters distanter 3rd
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ha...e-after-devastating-miss-20190814-p52h5v.html No Momo again I couldn’t believe it either..even the death threats didn’t put him off....It’s like Madge just doesn’t care..Why isn’t madge making decisions on this and other things when they need to be made eg Jennings getting the boot too late, goal kicker change to Mbye too late Talau to play last week, These non decisions are costing us games and now why havnt we got a goal kicking coach in immediately...Madge is worrying me ..He seems like a ball of stress in the after game interviews..maybe rubbing off on players ...I wouldn’t resign him until late next year

WA Tiger

Bench
I think he is a better player than Robbie now but I think Robbie has been pretty ordinary this season. I just hope that some fans give him a go.
I don’t usually use the phrase “good sport” couldn’t think of anything else anyway u know what I mean....

Tiger05

First Grade
Good on ya mate...Your a good sport ..Let’s all just move on ..Robbies done his dash and I read it takes 4 months for a broken Tibia to heal...Liddle will prob play out of his skin now he’s not in Robbies shadow..apparently he’s bulking up to so he should be fine

I just heard Madge state Robbie may be back. Can you imagine if we make the finals and Liddle is playing out of his skin. I can't see it happening but it'd be funny to see what happens.

WA Tiger

Bench
I just heard Madge state Robbie may be back. Can you imagine if we make the finals and Liddle is playing out of his skin. I can't see it happening but it'd be funny to see what happens.
Same with Talau and Mbye ...Madge will be in a Tizz...won’t know what to do

Tigerm

First Grade
Mate Liddle could score 4 tries tomorrow and the Robbie brigade would still say he's shit
Who has said Liddle was shit?? The fact is/was Farrah was our best option in a lot of peoples opinions, I still think that it was/is correct. IMO and others he didn't have the nounce to take RF's posi while RF was playing. You (and a few others) didn't agree, move on FFS.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I also think it's going to be bad tonight. A mate at work is a Manly supporter as well.

i'm looking forward to seeing Talau in action. I haven't seen him play yet but based on the wraps he's been getting from all and sundry here I can't wait to see him in action. Unfortunately I think we're going to get smashed up the middle and he won't have much of an opportunity to impress. Plus, after that idiot Jabba's ill informed rants about Marsters last week Marshall will probably be feeding him all night long. Having said all that in round 1 we dragged them down to our level and had them making all sorts of errors so I'm hopeful.

In regards to Madge.......I've said it before and I'll say it again, when a coach grows a beard it's a sure sign they've given up.

The unknown

Juniors
Who has said Liddle was shit?? The fact is/was Farrah was our best option in a lot of peoples opinions, I still think that it was/is correct. IMO and others he didn't have the nounce to take RF's posi while RF was playing. You (and a few others) didn't agree, move on FFS.

I assume he means the FB group, they are so clueless when it comes to footy talk it's like they only started watching last year.

WA Tiger

Bench
I probably said he was a little bit shit but I seemed to be a minority...me and legend 21...Fair comment mate ...good call let’s move on

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
i'm looking forward to seeing Talau in action. I haven't seen him play yet but based on the wraps he's been getting from all and sundry here I can't wait to see him in action. Unfortunately I think we're going to get smashed up the middle and he won't have much of an opportunity to impress. Plus, after that idiot Jabba's ill informed rants about Marsters last week Marshall will probably be feeding him all night long. Having said all that in round 1 we dragged them down to our level and had them making all sorts of errors so I'm hopeful.

In regards to Madge.......I've said it before and I'll say it again, when a coach grows a beard it's a sure sign they've given up.

IMHO Taulau is a bit too raw for me still and I reckon Madge knows that aswell otherwise he would've been blooded earlier. I've seen him show glimpses of brilliance but also basic schoolboy errors to be expected

With Mbyes injury he's been thrown into the deep end earlier than Madge probably would've liked

Vic Mackey

Referee

Mate I’ve wrapped Farah plenty recently, he was brilliant the last few weeks, I was shattered when he went down. If you look I said social media, not here. I’m taking it you’re not apart of many Facebook Tiger groups because some of them loathe Liddle and blame him for every game we lose that he plays.

WA Tiger

Bench
And friendly fire as well. You have to feel for the guy.

Followed by Brooks brain explosion. FFS
I didn’t mind that from Brooke’s I thought it was “Manly” ...Gotta wonder if he was just off balance ...He’ll be ok the guy got up straight away

Tiger05

First Grade
f**k me that was tough to watch. We can actually score tries. Our discipline is terrible though. We seem to find ways to lose.

Liddle getting injured like that is terrible and it sounds like a whole season off.

Latest posts