What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 2nd Test Australia v England, Lords Aug 14-18

hineyrulz

Post Whore
50/50 IMO. Rain affected match with more to come, can certainly understand wanting to bowl first. Pitch looks quite dry, but the ball is doing something. Get the most you can out of it early, bat before it starts to turn and then try and roll them when it turns.

Probably would have been a decent toss to lose actually. Lol
This looks a slow dry pitch, Lyon got 9 for last match. I can see the reasoning why we sent them in but looking at the deck it's been a wrong one.

blaza88z

Coach
Good start this from Siddle, f**k me, imagine dealing with 2 of the better bowlers in world cricket and then have Peter Siddle coming at you

blaza88z

Coach
Bowling isn't a bad decision, what's the worst thing that can happen? they bat 5 sessions and score 450+, we'd still have to get bowled out twice in 2 and a half days

I think it's an aggressive decision and sends a clear message to the English team, we're here to win

Latest posts