What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 22: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrotherJim05

Bench
Liddle needs to rethink his career. If your body isn't up to NRL standard you shouldn't keep putting yourself through this. I'm not trying to bag him but if you keep getting injured every 2nd or 3rd game maybe you need to be doing something else with your time?

Tiger05

First Grade
Liddle needs to rethink his career. If your body isn't up to NRL standard you shouldn't keep putting yourself through this. I'm not trying to bag him but if you keep getting injured every 2nd or 3rd game maybe you need to be doing something else with your time?

I that reckon that was just bad luck. The issue is can you keep doing it. The constant rehab and surgery is going to kill you.

Front-Rower

First Grade

Oh please he got smashed in the leg by a player’s shoulder who was moving at pace.

Maybe Tedesco and Marshall should have given up as well early in their careers?

axl rose

Bench
You could have said that about Teddy early on. Just unlucky.

As for the game, Matterson our best as usual and well they try pretty hard with no luck.

Last edited:
Oh please he got smashed in the leg by a player’s shoulder who was moving at pace.

Maybe Tedesco and Marshall should have given up as well early in their careers?
My reply to BrotherJim was going to be much the same Front Rower. If it is an ACL there’s plenty of time to bulk up, up top and like Marshall (shoulders) and Teddy (knees) Liddle might just bounce back and turn out as a pretty good No. 9.

Das Hassler

Bench
I like E.T. but it's an absolute lottery as to where his passes from dummy half end up...either a metre in front or at their head.....Josh Reynolds...please pick up the red phone
All the tackling against a monster side and down to 15.....looking good

WA Tiger

Bench
See Marsters turning in the tackle so he hits the line with his back and loses any chance of breaking the tackle ....bloody sook

west4ever

Juniors
What a team full of busted asses, 10th is generous, this team should be fighting with the titans for the spoon not fighting to get in the 8, there is no chance this team can be a top 8 side, Madge this will be the only team you don’t play finals with.

WA Tiger

Bench
What a team full of busted asses, 10th is generous, this team should be fighting with the titans for the spoon not fighting to get in the 8, there is no chance this team can be a top 8 side, Madge this will be the only team you don’t play finals with.
Let’s hope you get that prediction right

Might go out on the s**t with Souths for the finals, but nothing serious.

Should be cheap as they pay for their own drinks.

When they wake up though, i’ll be long gone.

Brooks on report. Humph!

I’m a half full glass type and I liked a few things,
Nofoaluma had a good game but think he has to learn to go to the ground before those gang tackles force him backwards.
Mikaele, improving all the time.
Talau went well.
They had a go but compare teams and it shows that they lack grunt and size up front.
If they played with that enthusiasm last week they would have won.

Das Hassler, I thought the same thing, why pay Reynolds any dollars for him to play elsewhere, give him the No 9

I’m a half full glass type and I liked a few things,
Nofoaluma had a good game but think he has to learn to go to the ground before those gang tackles force him backwards.
Mikaele, improving all the time.
Talau went well.
They had a go but compare teams and it shows that they lack grunt and size up front.
If they played with that enthusiasm last week they would have won.

Das Hassler, I thought the same thing, why pay Reynolds any dollars for him to play elsewhere, give him the No 9

I agree re Reynolds,

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Ash Taylor on the market.

Playing with us would relieve the pressure and he might enjoy it.

Wizardman

First Grade
When the opposition players strain to say how good your teams players were after a flogging, you know your team is shithouse. Rosterwise, we are the worst team in the comp. Madge has done very well with the roster