What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Thu - Sea Eagles 32-12 Wests Tigers @ Lottoland

Round 22: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
His bad signings outweigh his good.

Braith Anasta
Matthew Bell
Adam Blair
Mitch Brown
Michael Buettner
Ray Cashmere
Jason Cayless
Trent Clayton
Geoff Daniela
Josh Drinkwater
Mark Flanagan
Danny Galea
Nick Graham
Dene Halatau (from the Dogs)
Rhys Hanbury
Sam Harris
Tom Humble
Masada Iosefa
Matt Jobson
Keiran Kerr
Sam Latu
Jamahl Lolesi
Keith Lulia
Wade McKinnon
Tevita Metuisela
Robert Miles
Jason Moodie
John Morris
Kevin Naiqama
Ryan O'Hara
Cory Paterson
Corey Payne
Eddy Pettybourne
Joel Reddy
Ben Reynolds
Matt Rieck
Ryan Tandy
Bodene Thompson
Matt Utai

I'm sure there's more.
Mitch Brown and Corey Payne deserved to be fed at least. John Morris can't be blamed for getting the 7 handed to him each week.

Front-Rower

First Grade

Braith Anasta
Matthew Bell
Adam Blair
Mitch Brown
Michael Buettner
Ray Cashmere
Jason Cayless
Trent Clayton
Geoff Daniela
Josh Drinkwater
Mark Flanagan
Danny Galea
Nick Graham
Rhys Hanbury
Sam Harris
Tom Humble
Masada Iosefa
Matt Jobson
Keiran Kerr
Sam Latu
Jamahl Lolesi
Keith Lulia
Wade McKinnon
Tevita Metuisela
Robert Miles
Jason Moodie
John Morris
Kevin Naiqama
Ryan O'Hara
Cory Paterson
Corey Payne
Eddy Pettybourne
Joel Reddy
Ben Reynolds
Matt Rieck
Ryan Tandy
Bodene Thompson
Matt Utai

I'm sure there's more.

And Tim Sheens had nothing to do with any or most of these signings?

Cowsboy

Juniors
To be honest, I would have.
You need to learn to soften the blow with your brutally honest, if somewhat misguided opinion pieces.
An emoji or two may just help people think that you’re at least trying to be funny, because atm you’re coming off a little like you need a timeout, or perhaps a warm cup of milk and a nap :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I'm too Elliot Goblet for emoji and I didn't consider it that big a deal when DCE stuck with manly.
I'm actually surprised anybody still feels sensitive about it, who gives a rat's
And, milk is not going to get me thru the Ashes, unless it is fully liquored

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Sea Eagles 32 Wests Tigers 12:

Sea Eagles soar into top four with win over Tigers
Andrew Jackson | August 15 2019 9:59PM

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

The Manly Sea Eagles have temporarily soared into fourth position with a comprehensive 32-12 win over a wounded Wests Tigers outfit at Lottoland.

The Tigers, who entered Thursday's night's must-win game without Robbie Farah and Moses Mbye, also lost replacement hooker Jacob Liddle in the opening five minutes.

The 22-year old's season is likely over with reports suggesting he suffered a serious leg injury after collecting the bodyweight of debuting teammate Tommy Talau in a tackle.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33919-sea-eagles-v-wests-tigers-report/

Someguy

First Grade

Braith Anasta
Matthew Bell
Adam Blair
Mitch Brown
Michael Buettner
Ray Cashmere
Jason Cayless
Trent Clayton
Geoff Daniela
Josh Drinkwater
Mark Flanagan
Danny Galea
Nick Graham
Rhys Hanbury
Sam Harris
Tom Humble
Masada Iosefa
Matt Jobson
Keiran Kerr
Sam Latu
Jamahl Lolesi
Keith Lulia
Wade McKinnon
Tevita Metuisela
Robert Miles
Jason Moodie
John Morris
Kevin Naiqama
Ryan O'Hara
Cory Paterson
Corey Payne
Eddy Pettybourne
Joel Reddy
Ben Reynolds
Matt Rieck
Ryan Tandy
Bodene Thompson
Matt Utai

I'm sure there's more.

Take Bodene off that list please

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
And if benji played in this side and had his same injuries he would be scapegoated too
No. Because it was clear as day that Benji was a match winner, a one of a kind freakish talent. Trying to compare Benji with Liddle is foolish.

KOMORI

Juniors
I'm too Elliot Goblet for emoji and I didn't consider it that big a deal when DCE stuck with manly.
I'm actually surprised anybody still feels sensitive about it, who gives a rat's
And, milk is not going to get me thru the Ashes, unless it is fully liquored
Hah Elliot Goblet!! Hell of a comedian in his day!
I just feel that DCE cops a lot of undeserved criticism, and handles himself incredibly well given the flack he cops and the microscope he lives under. He’s actually playing one of his best seasons this year, helped of course by a team that is playing very well as a unit. Unfortunately he can be a polarising type of character, and easily disliked simply for the fact that his vocabulary and speaking manner isn’t exactly the cliche ridden shitstorm of stupid we normally get..

Either way.. all good, and I hope this pitch shows a bit more life in the afternoon sessions!

simmo05

Bench
No. Because it was clear as day that Benji was a match winner, a one of a kind freakish talent. Trying to compare Benji with Liddle is foolish.
Hindsight is wonderful. I know plenty of people didnt want anything to do with benji after his shit injury run. What if eventually liddle becomes the next cook, everyone on here will be saying " i knew he was going to be great once his body adjusted".

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Hindsight is wonderful. I know plenty of people didnt want anything to do with benji after his shit injury run. What if eventually liddle becomes the next cook, everyone on here will be saying " i knew he was going to be great once his body adjusted".
That's it though. Liddle will be 23 by the time he returns. It's his last shot with us, surely. Between him and Tedesco with their injuries, Addo Carr and Papunhuyzen with stupid coaches and Moses Suli, Sironen and Mitch Moses with their attitude problems which were only resolved by being booted from a club and realising they needed to grow up, how much can we continue to wear these ongoing issues.