What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
@Joshuatheeel what were your thoughts on the Fijian winger that scored the double?

JT Nabetelevu, thought he was pretty average (i did try to watch him in particular but with kids with me it was bit of a challenge).

From what I saw, He is a big boy, but for his size, his hit up’s were pretty average (didn’t use his size/make good metres). And didn’t appear to get involved enough.

In the first half, 2 tries were (I think) scored on his wing against him. He was out leaped for one and a other was a Mika special, player scored unmarked - hard to say if it was his fault or his inside man.

Based on the game not sure he will kick on, mainly due to his attack being fairly average.

However the stats could say otherwise.

Gronk

Staff member
One of the Fijian wingers just got sent off for punching.

18-20 Knights with 23 to go.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
just being careful 20s are only a nuisance team now and he will be doing an NRL preseason again
I have heard Kaufusi might be heading elsewhere, just wondering if you have heard anything similar mate???? Might explain why he doesn't seem to be in the first grade picture of late.

hindy111

Post Whore
I have heard Kaufusi might be heading elsewhere, just wondering if you have heard anything similar mate???? Might explain why he doesn't seem to be in the first grade picture of late.

I call bullshit. I doubt Eels let his kid go. Seems to have a great attitude.

hindy111

Post Whore
Where do people see these guys in Eels future? Guys who have a bit to do with junior games opinions appreciated.

Stefano
Kafusi
Salmon
Parry
Stone
Schneider

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah, no reason he is being kept out by an absolute plodder like Tep.

His attitude must be amazing.
Stats aren’t everything but they do suggest at best he’s struggling to win inject himself into games, at worst he’s done a Ramien

Latest posts