What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd22: Parra v Titans LIVE GAME DAY thread 16/8/19

Gronk

Staff member
https://www.titans.com.au/Game-Day-Info/ Ping @Kornstar

Important game-day information for ticket holders to the Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels match

There have been significant changes to the Traffic Management Plan for the Cbus Super Stadium precinct ahead of Friday’s game between the Titans and the Parramatta Eels, and for the remainder of the NRL season.

Please read the following changes carefully to make your entry and exit to and from the Stadium as easy as possible.

map_hd.jpg

Reason for changes

The pedestrian ‘spine’ (including Sports Way) from the transport hub to Cbus Super Stadium will be closed due to ongoing construction in and around the area. The following Traffic Management changes have been made and will be in effect for the remainder of the season.

Key Information

• To access the Stadium from the transport hub, after descending the staircase you must now walk along the footpath via Centreline Place (Gates A/B/C) or Cheltenham Rd and Stadium Dr (Gates D/E/F) - Please follow the signage.
  • On exiting the Stadium (please follow signage and directions of staff):
    • Those heading towards Robina Town Centre, taxi/ride-share passengers, limousine clients and charter bus passengers must use the exit route via Stadium Drive (road closest to Gates C & D on the eastern side of the stadium);
    • Event Shuttle Bus and train passengers may use either the exit route via Centreline Place (road closest to Gate B) or Stadium Drive (road closest to Gates C & D) to access the transport hub overpass staircase.
  • The taxi rank and ride-share pick up/drop off zones have been relocated to Cheltenham Drive (south-eastern end of the Stadium).
  • Red Sticker Bus pre-event drop off and post-event pick up point will now be located approximately 100m south of the boom gate, on the northern side of the ramp leading up to the upper level of the transport hub.
  • Centreline Pl, East Ln, Cheltenham Rd, Stadium Dr, Promethean Way, Sports Way and Cheltenham Dr will be closed to all vehicles from the start of halftime of the NRL game.
  • Vehicles parked in the Western Car Park and Eastern Car Park will face slightly extended delays exiting the stadium precinct at the end of the event. These delays could range from 40-60 minutes, depending on the size of the crowd in attendance. The road will be reopened as soon as Police deem it safe.
GETTING HERE

For details on: Public Transport (Rail/Bus/Taxi/Ride Share), Patron Paths To/From Stadium

eels_fan

First Grade
Park at Firth Park Mudgeeraba and they have direct shuttles from there (park and ride).

eels_fan

First Grade
So the Tits coach seems to suggest that Peats will play despite being in 21. My guess would he he’ll take Lee’s spot on the bench, but even then carrying Peats & Gordon on your bench doesn’t bode well for rotation if you are expecting a forward battle.

Kornstar

Coach
Are you ever happy? Serious question.
You always seem angry

I read to many of your posts, so no.

Thanks everyone else appreciate the responses. For me I’m generally ok to be inconvenienced but the people I’m with aren’t really interested in all the effort.

I’ve got about 2 hours to figure out what we’re going to do.

Chipmunk

Coach
This is an important game for us. It's the type of game in the past where we would get toweled up.

I'll actually believe we're a changed side if we put on a convincing win tonight, but otherwise we will soon see whether anything has actually changed with this mob.

Kornstar

Coach
I know you are all very concerned about my attendance tonight, can confirm I’m about to get into an Uber!

These f**kers (the Eels) are going to let us down aren’t they?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So the Tits coach seems to suggest that Peats will play despite being in 21. My guess would he he’ll take Lee’s spot on the bench, but even then carrying Peats & Gordon on your bench doesn’t bode well for rotation if you are expecting a forward battle.

Just a guess, Peats hooker / lock. Gordon comes on, goes to fullback, Brimson to the halves , peachey into the forwards

TheParraboy

Staff member
Jumping on the 750, from pacific fair straight to robina station, about 35min

Should get to see us warm up in the magnificent canary yellow strip...

Winning away in this strip is gonna be huuuuge :upside_down: