What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Fri - Broncos 24-12 Panthers @ Suncorp

Round 22: Broncos v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ACTPanthers

Bench
But seriously though, I think this'll be closer than most think - Hoping for a Panthers win, but asking that of the boys, up at Suncorp, on a Friday night, might be a little too much.

My heart says - Panthers by 8
My head says - Broncos by 4

GongPanther

Referee
That was the game Te Maire Martin scored a try and then kicked a field goal on debut to get us up. A lot of water has passed under the Victoria Bridge since that night.

This is the 5th game in a row between these sides at Suncorp.
Probably something to do with the Queensland based Panther fans so they can see their team at least once a year.

We need a performance exactly like our 1st half V Sharks, and this time go on with it till at least the 65th minute.

IMO, this is the time to strike while the iron is hot and brand ourselves into the final 8. Get this win then deal with the Cows and come home with a big confidence boost.

Broncos were dogshit last week.

If Panfuhs can’t beat them, Klein or not, they are kidding themselves with finals talk.

$2.15 for Penruff is gravy.

Latest posts