What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary Charges 2019

firechild

First Grade
Bit of a joke that dropping a knee onto an opponents face gets nothing more than a fine. As the commentators rightly pointed out, it wouldn't have happened without the no punch rule.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Bit of a joke that dropping a knee onto an opponents face gets nothing more than a fine. As the commentators rightly pointed out, it wouldn't have happened without the no punch rule.

The force was minimal and likely wouldn’t have squashed a fly, I’d say it was more placing then dropping. Yet it was grubby and deserved at least a week. Match review committee are a farce

firechild

First Grade
The force was minimal and likely wouldn’t have squashed a fly, I’d say it was more placing then dropping. Yet it was grubby and deserved at least a week. Match review committee are a farce
Agreed. It was grubby for the sake of being a grub. Not a lot in it and didn't deserve big time but deserved a week.

Saxon

Bench
We've seen plenty worse than the Pangai tackle on Maloney. It was a bad tackle and dangerous; he certainly intended Jimmy to know he'd been hit but I don't know that there was any intent to crush his neck.
Jimmy though played to the camera and got the result he wanted.