What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 Vs the Donkeys

Girds89

Bench
yeah so much more. He also passes the ball behind our first receiver all the f**king time, and gets to dummy half late. He’s got every string to his bow.

Chris, the only time tonight we actually got on top of the Broncos and got a roll on was when katoa went on. And it had nothing to do with sub par service that you refer to. Probably need to watch the game again champ.

Dave's mate

Juniors
You need your vision checked. Besides the try, Cleary was invisible. 55m including the try. He refused to run and take a tackle. He spotted no gaps for his outside players. . That last pass, summed him up. Clueless in attack and didn't want to dirty his shirt by running at the forwards. Maloney got smashed several times and guess what, he run for 134m getting belted every time. Yes he makes mistakes but that's because he does more than just turn the ball inside to Yeo or Kikau so they can get smashed.
Legitimately can't tell if you're trolling or not

Panfa

Juniors
Why would you play katoa who looks like he swallowed a sheep and is not gonna be here next yr he was that slow he couldnt get to dummy half.Mansour needs to be dropped and find a new club hes slow soft and always out of position 1 try for the yr we are at rd 23 next week dear o dear.Edwards has to be the slowest fullback in the comp hes defence is terrible and his hands let him down a lot we need a new fullback next yr for sure.Whare was solid in defence but his best attacking days are well behind him back to reserve grade for him.I love liam martin hes aggresive runs hard but geez hes got terrible hands always looks like hes gonna drop the ball everytime he catches it.Maloney superleague is a good fit for him how many times can your 5/8 get tackled with the ball and giveaway a dumb penalty.

Pomoz

Bench
I'll also add another point that most wont agree with. Kikau is a middle forward
This, I do agree with. He was blowing up and just doesn't have the engine for 80 minutes. He is a liability in defence once he gets gassed. I would say usually the last 10m of each half. If he does stay out wide, he needs to be spelled regularly.

Dave's mate

Juniors
This, I do agree with. He was blowing up and just doesn't have the engine for 80 minutes. He is a liability in defence once he gets gassed. I would say usually the last 10m of each half. If he does stay out wide, he needs to be spelled regularly.
Middle forward who swings wide on occasion is what i think. I know he'd look better in a better side but hes been worked out

Kilkenny

Coach

Agree I’ve said it time and time again to get the best out of him he should be played 55-60 minutes.

chrisD

Coach
Chris, the only time tonight we actually got on top of the Broncos and got a roll on was when katoa went on. And it had nothing to do with sub par service that you refer to. Probably need to watch the game again champ.
The momentum was in spite of Katoa’s inability to pass accurately out of dummy half and him being late to dummy half multiple times, despite being the only fresh player on the f**king field. Of the defensive collapse he was the primary contributor. The guy is f**ked and you’re all blind.

The Realist

Juniors
He contibutes nothing to the scoreboard for our team. Is humiliated defensively by the opposition and concedes the try that makesthe game unwinnable.

Hang on, you have a go at him for not taking Haas down one on one, but you give Tamou a pass for being too slow back on the inside and completely dropping off him? That will do me, you are not being impartial here.

franklin2323

Immortal
Hang on, you have a go at him for not taking Haas down one on one, but you give Tamou a pass for being too slow back on the inside and completely dropping off him? That will do me, you are not being impartial here.

Exactly. He had TPJ and Haas at him. Was up to the pack to help

Girds89

Bench
The momentum was in spite of Katoa’s inability to pass accurately out of dummy half and him being late to dummy half multiple times, despite being the only fresh player on the f**king field. Of the defensive collapse he was the primary contributor. The guy is f**ked and you’re all blind.

Lol so you admit that the momentum swung when katoa came on but dont think it had anything to do with katoa coming on. Haha ok

franklin2323

Immortal
I didn't expect us to replace him with Ivan. I was one of the few who talked up Des

He would of been better

As for the attack:

the backline is too shallow
Everything is slow paced
It is too one out
No out can ball play besides the halves

Most of all poor service from hooker

These things need to get fixed before just changing a half

Latest posts