What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

hellteam

First Grade
Was about to say how good it is seeing two teams wear their standard home strips

.... but the Raiders are wearing bright yellow socks

sempmrh

Juniors
Perhaps instead of telling female rugby league players what they should be wearing on the field we should let them decide for themselves. Go watch lingerie football (if that’s still a thing) if you’re only interested in what they’re wearing.

T-Boon

Coach
Perhaps instead of telling female rugby league players what they should be wearing on the field we should let them decide for themselves. Go watch lingerie football (if that’s still a thing) if you’re only interested in what they’re wearing.

I am just making a sensible suggestion. That’s all it is, not like a demand or anything.
I take issue with letting the female league players decide for themselves though. They are most likely as dumb as the male players who nobody would suggest should have a say in anything important.
Have female marketing CEO types decide.

unforgiven

Bench
I am just making a sensible suggestion. That’s all it is, not like a demand or anything.
I take issue with letting the female league players decide for themselves though. They are most likely as dumb as the male players who nobody would suggest should have a say in anything important.
Have female marketing CEO types decide.
Or let them play in clothing appropriate to rugby league.

no name

Coach
Mens sports outfits are sexy to women because they are designed for men. Footy shorts are designed by men for men. I have literally never seen a woman wearing footy shorts because they are for men and women look stupid in them but I have seen probably a million women wearing performance pants because they are designed for women by women and they are comfortable in them. (I am not talking about the touch footy short cut ones but the full leggings).
I truely believe a lot more men would watch or more men who watch a bit would watch a bit more. And in addition more women would be prepared to play. Looking like a men in man shorts is probably a barrier to entry for a lot of women.
Make women look sexier by covering more of their bodies?
Makes sense.

GAZF

First Grade
I doubt there's a legging material that would withstand the rigours of the sport without being uncomfortable/restrictive to movement. Footy shorts are fine.

T-Boon

Coach
I doubt there's a legging material that would withstand the rigours of the sport without being uncomfortable/restrictive to movement. Footy shorts are fine.

They could get sponsorship for the competition from Lorna Jane.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I actually don’t mind that titans kit. That shade of pink on the shorts with blue would make a good colour palette for an expansion team

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Some quick stats on jersey designs worn up to Round 21 this season:

Most jerseys worn: Storm* & Warriors 6
Least jerseys worn: Panthers & Raiders* 3
* both Storm (WIL) and Raiders (Charity) will wear a fourth jersey in the coming weeks.

Home/Main jersey worn: Sharks 16, Bulldogs/Penrith/Dragons 14, Raiders 13
Away/Alternate jersey worn: Broncos 10, Manly/Storm/Knights/Cowboys/Souths/Roosters/Tigers 8

Brisbane are the only team to have worn their away jersey more than their home jersey.

isavedtheday

Juniors

* both Storm (WIL) and Raiders (Charity) will wear a fourth jersey in the coming weeks.

Away/Alternate jersey worn: Broncos 10, Manly/Storm/Knights/Cowboys/Souths/Roosters/Tigers 8

Brisbane are the only team to have worn their away jersey more than their home jersey.

Souths will also wear their 6th jersey this week.
And Storm's WIL jersey will be the 7th they have worn too. :)

Rooster8

Juniors

How long before we see 25 jerseys for 25 rounds?

Latest posts