What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sat - Storm 18-22 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 22: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
2 f**kwit clubs with 2 dickhead coaches.

They better have a couple of spare ambulances ready for this grubfest

bileduct

Coach
Raiders will lose today and next week, and by the end of the season will have dropped to 6-7 place ensuring an early exit from the finals.

_snafu_

Immortal
Leilua back is huge for the Raiders in my opinion.

With so much of their attack based around Hodgson, teams can focus their defence to the middle. BJ creates a lot of X factor for the raiders and uncertainty for the defensive line.

Having said that, BJ is just as likely to completely f**k up the game for them.

It depends on whether it is his turn to have the community brain.

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders will lose today and next week, and by the end of the season will have dropped to 6-7 place ensuring an early exit from the finals.

Oh. You’re here. Bet you loved seeing Jarrod Croker being ranked the second-best centre in the game.

You’re a f**king fraud.

stormbati

Bench
Whatever happens today I hope we don’t run into Canberra in the finals. Real arsehole side who runs on confidence and can break up the best defensive line. Leilua vs Olam doesn’t excite me either.

lazza

Juniors
The tipping shouldn’t be who will win, it’s:
- whether or not there will be HIAs or ACLs done or any other season ending injuries - I reckon there’ll be one

bileduct

Coach
Oh. You’re here. Bet you loved seeing Jarrod Croker being ranked the second-best centre in the game.

You’re a f**king fraud.
Second best centre at what, letting in tries? Getting trampled into the turf? Not getting selected for State of Origin? Missing crucial goals?

No wait, he's the BYC at all of those things.

bileduct

Coach
Whatever happens today I hope we don’t run into Canberra in the finals. Real arsehole side who runs on confidence and can break up the best defensive line. Leilua vs Olam doesn’t excite me either.
You've got nothing to be worried about.

Bazal

Post Whore
The tipping shouldn’t be who will win, it’s:
- whether or not there will be HIAs or ACLs done or any other season ending injuries - I reckon there’ll be one

Been a while since the Storm tore a bloke's bicep off the bone with a chicken wing tackle, they must be due for one so that's where my dollars would be going.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Anti stormism lmao

387xg8.jpg

Latest posts