What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sat - Storm 18-22 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 22: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Where the f**k was Leilua? I can't even see the bloke...which says a lot because he's the size of the Duff blimp

SBD82

Coach
This is the best I’ve seen the storm play all year. Think they’re showing that other gear that Gus keeps saying they don’t have.

Exsilium

First Grade
This is the best I’ve seen the storm play all year. Think they’re showing that other gear that Gus keeps saying they don’t have.

Jerome Hughes adds a lot out the back. The storm are quality, irrespective of personal views. They adapt to the gameplay better than any other team.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Winning by 6 points, and still looks like this

giphy.gif

Pete Cash

Post Whore
jack is such a clod lmao i still cant get over that brainsnap. is it still technically a brain snap when jack does it without a brain

SBD82

Coach
Jerome Hughes adds a lot out the back. The storm are quality, irrespective of personal views. They adapt to the gameplay better than any other team.
Agree with both your points. But what’s most impressive for me is the speed that they are playing.

Bazal

Post Whore
So far we've got three very good contenders for worst kick of the season in this one round. Takairangi, Drinkwater and now Godric lol