What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd22: Non Parra games

Kornstar

Coach
So Melbourne are allowed the quick tap and then Canberra get binned for tackling within the 10.

There has been about 3 times this year where those useless merkins haven’t let us take the quick tap for absolutely no reason!

The Storm need no help as they are good anyways, yet they always get the leg up every time!

Noise

Coach
So Melbourne are allowed the quick tap and then Canberra get binned for tackling within the 10.

There has been about 3 times this year where those useless merkins haven’t let us take the quick tap for absolutely no reason!

The Storm need no help as they are good anyways, yet they always get the leg up every time!
There is always a reason why we have been pulled back. And the ref always explains it. You can hear him. It is usually one of four things:
- The ref hasn't issued the mark / we tried to take the tap in front of the mark
- We have another player in front of the mark
- It's an offside penalty
- The penalty is within 10m of the try line

Gutho actually took a quick one last night so there is no conspiracy against us.

Melbourne got the penalty outside the 10m and took the tap on the mark. There was nothing wrong with it.

Kornstar

Coach
There is always a reason why we have been pulled back. And the ref always explains it. You can hear him. It is usually one of four things:
- The ref hasn't issued the mark / we tried to take the tap in front of the mark
- We have another player in front of the mark
- It's an offside penalty
- The penalty is within 10m of the try line

Gutho actually took a quick one last night so there is no conspiracy against us.

Melbourne got the penalty outside the 10m and took the tap on the mark. There was nothing wrong with it.

Bullshit! Why are they jolly on the spot for the Roosters and Storm but never the lower teams?

There was one earlier in the year that Gutho was pulled up on and there was zero reason why (regardless of how the useless merkins in the middle make up shit) and the very next day Tedesco is allowed the quick tap and scores, it was almost identical.

It’s not a conspiracy against us it is that the referee the top teams different to the other teams.

Why was Klemmer let go last week but Tapine was sin binned for nothing more than what Klemmer did?

Noise

Coach
Bullshit! Why are they jolly on the spot for the Roosters and Storm but never the lower teams?

There was one earlier in the year that Gutho was pulled up on and there was zero reason why (regardless of how the useless merkins in the middle make up shit) and the very next day Tedesco is allowed the quick tap and scores, it was almost identical.

It’s not a conspiracy against us it is that the referee the top teams different to the other teams.

Why was Klemmer let go last week but Tapine was sin binned for nothing more than what Klemmer did?
We have been allowed to take quick taps this year. In fact I reckon Gutho has probably taken more quick taps than anybody in the comp. And we have been pulled back on them too. Same with Melbourne. Do you have the numbers on if they have taken more than us? It wouldn't be a significant difference. We are the least penalised team in the comp. We are one of the top teams. Are the refs refereeing us differently?

Kornstar

Coach
We have been allowed to take quick taps this year. In fact I reckon Gutho has probably taken more quick taps than anybody in the comp. And we have been pulled back on them too. Same with Melbourne. Do you have the numbers on if they have taken more than us? It wouldn't be a significant difference. We are the least penalised team in the comp. We are one of the top teams. Are the refs refereeing us differently?

I don’t have a problem with the amount i have a problem with situations as much as anything. There have been at least 3 that we’ve would have scored off where they didn’t issue the mark.

The amount of shit calls (which don’t have to be penalties) against us and teams like the Tigers and Knights compared to the Storm and Roosters are clear for everyone to see.

Why was Sivo’s try disallowed last night? Seriously? You are allowed to jostle for the ball, other than the referees completely forgetting the rules or not wanting the Titans to get smashed by 50, what is the reason?

Of course they referee teams at the top consistently more favourably than the lower placed teams, it is on show every week!

Noise

Coach
I don’t have a problem with the amount i have a problem with situations as much as anything. There have been a felt least 3 that we’ve would have scored off where they didn’t issue the mark.

The amount of shit calls (which don’t have to be penalties) against us and teams like the Tigers and Knights compared to the Storm and Roosters are clear for everyone to see.

Why was Semi’s try disallowed last night? Seriously? You are allowed to jostle for the ball, other than the referees completely forgetting the rules or not wanting the Titans to get smashed by 50, what is the reason?

Of course they referee teams at the top consistently more favourably than the lower placed teams, it is on show every week!
FFS man, Semi left 2 years ago. Unless you were talking about his union game? I didn;t watch it.

Noise

Coach
Oh FFS, you know i meant Sivo. But that means they f**ked up right?
Yep. But we were the better ranked team. Titans are coming last. So do the top teams get the better calls or the bottom teams?

Your whole argument is that the top sides get treated better. Then use an example that shows the exact opposite??

Kornstar

Coach
Yep. But we were the better ranked team. Titans are coming last. So do the top teams get the better calls or the bottom teams?

There are perennial teams that get f**ked over and we are one of them! That call was embarrassing considering it went to the video ref and they actually forgot the rules. There is no way they “forget” the rules with the Storm or Rooster etc.

Those teams get shit calls too don’t get me wrong but by far they get the 50/50 calls on balance consistently, where we do not.

Noise

Coach
There are perennial teams that get f**ked over and we are one of them! That call was embarrassing considering it went to the video ref and they actually forgot the rules. There is no way they “forget” the rules with the Storm or Rooster etc.

Those teams get shit calls too don’t get me wrong but by far they get the 50/50 calls on balance consistently, where we do not.
You’re saying that cause you’re a one eyed parra fan. Go to any teams forum and they all say the same shit. I read them. They all do it. I will repeat, we are the least penalized team in the comp. penalties have a big impact on the game. We can’t be getting that f**ked over if refs aren’t blowing many against us.

Last edited:
You’re saying that cause you’re a one eyed parra fan. Go to any teams forum and they all say the same shit. I read them. They all do it. It’s embarrassing. I will repeat, we are the least penalized team in the comp. penalties have a big impact on the game. We can’t be getting that f**ked over if refs aren’t blowing many against us.
Do you know how many penalties we've received, and how that compares to other teams? I remember a few years ago we fared the worst in that regard. Just had a look at NRL site and it only shows penalties conceded.

Suitman

Post Whore
Not road kill again?

Yep.

Just watched a bit of it and we were completely dominated.
I'm back watching the league for good reason. To see a scrum set, and re-set, and re-set again, all of which takes 3 minutes or so after the players have a bit of a rest after the original infringement just reminded me why I rarely watch this sport any more.
Occasional moments of brilliance, but otherwise, as boring and slow as bat shit.

Wally21

Bench
So in summary...

1. Wallabies are still a laughing stock
2. Melbourne ALWAYS, ALWAYS get the rub of the green... ALWAYS
3. Still hate the f**kin merkins for robbing us in 2009.
Had to explain to my 11 year old why we hate the Mexican merkins so much and now he hates them too...

84 Baby

Referee
So the refs will call that one consistently from now on? Or is it only when a Scum player is run off a ball he was never going to reach and the fullback ran it dead anyway?

84 Baby

Referee
So in summary...

1. Wallabies are still a laughing stock
2. Melbourne ALWAYS, ALWAYS get the rub of the green... ALWAYS
3. Still hate the f**kin merkins for robbing us in 2009.
Had to explain to my 11 year old why we hate the Mexican merkins so much and now he hates them too...
Wallabies haven’t been that bad. Own worst enemy. And it’s Eden Park. They never lose there.
I reckon we’d be real shot if it were a 3 game series. All Blacks are beatable this world cup

Latest posts