What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sat - Storm 18-22 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 22: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lebbo73

Bench
Get f**ked scum. We would be winning if not for the joke tapine binning
He committed a blatant professional foul. What game are you watching with your cross eyes?
Btw, Croker dropped that cold. Blatant as f**k and I want Canberra to win. Mainly because I want them to prove me wrong as I don’t think they’re a premiership chance.

This Year?

Immortal
Storm fans would be like this at the moment
images

JokerEel

Coach
im not a violent man but when there is like one second left in the game can bateman or papalii just start landing bombs on cam smiths face. its not too much to ask is it

Weighton looks like he could throw a few good punches I choose him to put him on his ass..

t-ba

Post Whore
im not a violent man but when there is like one second left in the game can bateman or papalii just start landing bombs on cam smiths face. its not too much to ask is it

If both could do so in a fashion that has Cam on the sidelines for a fortnight and say...serve a short week long suspension each for their part, that would be great.

Latest posts