What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sat - Storm 18-22 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 22: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RWB

Bench
In the context of that game given all of Melbourne's points came in the first 30mins of that game when they had the numerical advantage for 20minutes of that makes it a really poor performance from them.

The Raiders execution was really poor but they dug real deep and controlled that second half.

Congratulations to the Raiders, not many sides run down the Storm, certainly not from 18-0 down.

Apey

Staff member
Great game and great result.

Both Raiders deserved to be binned, typical bitching in here but I'm just impressed they didn't just lose their shit after that and get whomped 30 - 0.

Bazal

Post Whore
What is the Raiders best asset?

Is it Wighton?

Is it Hodgson?

Perhaps it’s Bateman?

Nah I reckon it would have to be this mongoloid...

The gift that keeps on giving.

You've done well to pick one mongoloid out of that list tbh

Hutty1986

Immortal
What a win for the Raiders. That has got to be right up there with the best wins in the club's history. Down 18-0 at the toughest ground to win at in the comp. Against the most blessed team in the comp, with the refs boss as their captain. What a massive confidence boost going into the business end.
And i tipped em. The fact I'm 2/4 this week is irrelevant...

Latest posts