What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 2nd Test Australia v England, Lords Aug 14-18

undertaker

Coach
I know you like to think he cheated but he actually did nothing wrong, he was guilty by association and nothing more
Agreed. Warner was the main culprit. No way that Smith should've got the same punishment as him. Sutherland is the worst CEO Australian cricket has ever had.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
I know you like to think he cheated but he actually did nothing wrong, he was guilty by association and nothing more

By association I’m assuming you mean derelict in his duties. I understand Warner is the real merkin and Bancroft did the crime but Smith admitted he knew it was going on and didn’t do anything about it. As captain that’s cheating.

stryker

First Grade
By association I’m assuming you mean derelict in his duties. I understand Warner is the real merkin and Bancroft did the crime but Smith admitted he knew it was going on and didn’t do anything about it. As captain that’s cheating.
I reckon the truth is he covered for his mates and had to fall on his sword as a result.
The guy is the worlds biggest cricket nerd. He is the cricket tragic to rule them all. No way he purposely did something to tarnish the sport.

Pommy

Coach
I reckon the truth is he covered for his mates and had to fall on his sword as a result.
The guy is the worlds biggest cricket nerd. He is the cricket tragic to rule them all. No way he purposely did something to tarnish the sport.

Do you still believe in Santa as well?

undertaker

Coach
LOL I can't believe this field, looks like the Poms don't want to bat ATM.
reminds me of the field Pakistan had to Mike Hussey and Peter Siddle at the start of day 4 of that infamous 2010 SCG test match. The most defensive test match field I've ever seen with a team 8 wickets down.

Pommy

Coach
Anyway it looks like Australia are getting back on top so I’m going to leave you racists and crawl back under my rock. Goodnight god bless

blaza88z

Coach
Anyway it looks like Australia are getting back on top so I’m going to leave you racists and crawl back under my rock. Goodnight god bless

I know you think you are being funny but that's the most honest thing you've said tonight