What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spring 2019

to_ddeath

Coach
That’s a seriously good sprinter...was just briefly bored at the furlong before waking up again..

to_ddeath

Coach
Murrillo in the last at Randwick, looks a million bucks hope he runs to his looks.

You got sucked in the way I did on it’s start before...dresses well but drinks all the booze before jumping.
Still don’t know how the farq I missed All Too Royal, ticked all the boxes & way overs...a day of regret. Ran a cracker time as well.

to_ddeath

Coach
That's a cracking little race it's in, i like Trope in that but Baller us trailing like a beast.

Has come in from 8s to 6s, hoping the 2 Godolphins will be backed a bit more tomorrow so it gets back out, reckon it’s between them and Baller/Trope in that. Prepared to wait another run for Dreamforce.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lockys Caviars has returned!

Mooney Valley

R1: Sickening and The Great Artiste EW
R2: Good Idea (saver on Inayforhay EW)
R3: Sassy Salitage and Talented EW
R4: Calzini (small saver on Street Icon)
R5: Spirit of Valor (best bet)
R6: Volkstock N Barrell and Mosh Music EW
R7: Hawker Hurricane and Exter EW
R8: Holbien and Yulong Minister EW
R9: Master Shuhood, Exemplar and Sayed EW

Randwick

R1:Glamour Cruise, Hard Merchandise, Charlotte’s Heart, and Eleanor EW (impossible race)
R2: Cyber Invention
R3: Famous and Mandela EW
R4: Our Candidate (just wins)
R5: Tenley and Flit (fav is poison unders)
R6: Trope and Baller EW
R7: Invicible Gen EW (saver on Very Eelegant)
R8: Agent Pippa, Dyslexic and Tell Me EW
R9: Prime Candidate