What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sun - Roosters 42-6 Warriors @ SCG

Round 22: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
There is something mystical about this game that I can't put my finger on. If the Warriors really believe in themselves, they should be up for this with the chance of a finals berth, with that being the carrot at the end of the string.

If they approach this game from the time they leave NZ, to the time of KO, and treat it like it was a finals game, it will be theirs to win. Warriors by 6.

Tommy Smith

Referee
There is something mystical about this game that I can't put my finger on. If the Warriors really believe in themselves, they should be up for this with the chance of a finals berth, with that being the carrot at the end of the string.

If they approach this game from the time they leave NZ, to the time of KO, and treat it like it was a finals game, it will be theirs to win. Warriors by 6.
If it is "theirs" to win - the 'ball is in their court' so to speak - does that mean you think the Warriors are the better team?

GongPanther

Referee
If it is "theirs" to win - the 'ball is in their court' so to speak - does that mean you think the Warriors are the better team?
Granted, they are up against it against a vastly superior side, although a surprise win we have had not in recent weeks, so you never know. On their day, the Warriors can do anyone.

Bowzy

Juniors
After getting the ball stripped multiple times last week, I’m glad we focused on not keeping a lose carry this week...

edabomb

First Grade
Broken kneecap I'm thinking. David Lawrence an old English bowler did that injury at the Basin Reserve and was in agony.

Last edited:

Danish

Referee
Dislocated knee by the looks. The whistle is never a good sign.

Meanwhile, replay of the strip shows blair still had a hand on Manu when the ball was stripped. This rule really is stupidly impossible to ever be consistent with

Latest posts