What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Dont' Like Cricket, Oh No, I Love it, Yeah

Bit disappointed with the new guy. Had a lie down on the job then decided he didn't want to play anymore so just walked off. Then when they made him go back out there he was struck down by the nervous nineties. Must improve.

hybrideel

Bench
We are seriously playing like a 5th grade batting lineup. Without Smith saving our arse agian and agian and again, we'd be 2-0 down by now. The bowlers and Smith are the only ones that deserve to be paid, the other merkins are just getting a free holiday

We are seriously playing like a 5th grade batting lineup. Without Smith saving our arse agian and agian and again, we'd be 2-0 down by now. The bowlers and Smith are the only ones that deserve to be paid, the other merkins are just getting a free holiday

What is odd is that Marcus Harris was one of our better batsmen in the recent series. He did nothing to deserve being dropped, and his replacements have not made stars of themselves. Uzzie, Head and Wade have been ok across the first 2 tests (considered collectively).

Bazal

Post Whore
What is odd is that Marcus Harris was one of our better batsmen in the recent series. He did nothing to deserve being dropped, and his replacements have not made stars of themselves. Uzzie, Head and Wade have been ok across the first 2 tests (considered collectively).

Well his replacements are really Warner and Bancroft who JL seems to just love...but Harris has his own technical flaws that would probably be just as problematic.

I agree I would have had him over Bancroft though

Well his replacements are really Warner and Bancroft who JL seems to just love...but Harris has his own technical flaws that would probably be just as problematic.

I agree I would have had him over Bancroft though

He deserved the chance for those flaws to cause him to fail. I suspect if he comes in now, he won't do much better. They may be better opening with Uzzie.

84 Baby

Referee
Did anyone catch the Ashes result over weekend?

For those who didn’t, Finland decimated Spain in the opener by 82 runs, in all 3 matches Spain didn’t bat out their allotted overs, yet they’re dubbing it the “Miracle on the Pitch” Spain won the series 2-1.

Also in Ashes qualifier news, Bermuda (Bahama, come on cheeky mama) beat the Seppos and the Canadians eh have put up a formidable 196 against the Caymans