What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Sharks

DaveMc

Juniors
Norman’s been a good buy, I’m sure he will be even better from next year when none of his contract is being subsidised by the Eels.

Old Timer

Coach
In all honesty what were people really expecting today?
We pretty much knew the team that would be picked, we know the coach and the game plan.
Nothing out of the ordinary other than we did draw level which is more testimony as to how ordinary the Sharks really are.
Can’t wait for next week at least we might see how a real team plays.

possm

Coach
So widdop makes a break on the 2nd tackle and goes for the miracle kick and gives a 7 tackle set. All he needed to do was take the tackle and set up for field goal. That is widdop all over.
Widdop has never been good at game management. Makes plenty of poor decisions and that is why he should not be capatain.

Fair go, he is starting to contract Sowarditis, kicks to avoid getting smashed.

hewi

Bench
All I got out of this game besides laughing myself stupid was that Leilua is wasted off the bench wasted as a second rower and a decent coach would use his skills better and have someone following him at all time. The suggestion from a poster here that he should be a centre I think is spot on, streets better than the incumbents.

Latest posts