What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R22 Sun - Sharks 18-12 Dragons @ PointsBet

Round 22: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
They’ve gone soft to much dancing Travolta and silky smooth hands

I really wanted Cronulla to do well this year, so a couple months ago I blamed it on combinations and injury, but they really seem like a team of individuals waiting for something to happen. They should be an attacking threat by now, like the way Manly are clicking.
Who knows? maybe there's still time.

I really wanted Cronulla to do well this year, so a couple months ago I blamed it on combinations and injury, but they really seem like a team of individuals waiting for something to happen. They should be an attacking threat by now, like the way Manly are clicking.
Well if they can’t get it right by now, unlikely they will

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Dragons already building there replacement coach,unfortunately it's also bald

1*2EvTbfoYzhZGyGKguGkacw.png

Generalzod

Immortal
Grapple the year didn’t start well for us with all that self reporting shit from Barry Russell, what he did to the coach Flanno ,speaks wonders for the man

_Johnsy

Referee
I was at that game and put a line through them before any other team in the comp.
The reality is put a line through anyone outside the top 4.

Melbourne don't have another gear left.
Roosters & Canberra have a few gears left IMO.
Manly have overachieved in 2019 & i'm sure their fans will be over the moon with their efforts, but they can't win it.

As it stands now IMO Roosters and Canberra will split to opposite sides of the draw after week 1/2. Roosters Raiders GF, they only team that can stop this scenario is Melbourne.

Generalzod

Immortal
For what it’s worth, grats Sharks fans. Your team was marginally less shit than ours.

Hope they improve and at least give you something to watch for the next few weeks. You deserve better, even if you made a poor decision when choosing which team to support.
Like wise SB you have a team full of origin players how you guys are not in the 8 is beyond me

SBD82

Coach
Like wise SB you have a team full of origin players how you guys are not in the 8 is beyond me
There’s something very wrong at our club, and it has to be more than just Mary.

Whatever it is I hope we sort it out soon. It’s be nice to watch exciting local derbies again, instead of the tripe that was served up this afternoon.

Even the commentators were struggling to not blatantly laugh at us.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
MATCH REPORT - Sharks 18 Dragons 12:

Sharks scrap to victory in error-riddled derby
Robert Crosby | August 18 2019 5:58PM

Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks v St George Illawarra Dragons

The Cronulla Sharks have moved into the top eight after accounting for the St George Illawarra Dragons 18-12 at PointsBet Stadium on Sunday afternoon.

In a match riddled with errors, a fortuitous try to Bronson Xerri in the dying stages saw the Sharks survive in front of 13,652 supporters to claim back-to-back wins in the same season against their long-standing rivals for the first time in 11 years.

Read the full report - https://leagueunlimited.com/news/33943-sharks-v-dragons-report/

Whatever it is I hope we sort it out soon. It’s be nice to watch exciting local derbies again, instead of the tripe that was served up this afternoon.

It starts with that fraud mate

Generalzod

Immortal

Yep many of them I remember the a game at Jubilee oval my mum was a patient at St George hospital decided to go to the footy what a game it was finished a draw today was garbage

SBD82

Coach
It starts with that fraud mate
He’s a massive part of it, sure.

But when our board’s previous choice was the water boy, and they re-sign McGregor for two more seasons at the start of this year, it points to something far more toxic in the organisation.

What that is I’d only be speculating, but I think Mary is a symptom, not the cause.

He’s a massive part of it, sure.

But when our board’s previous choice was the water boy, and they re-sign McGregor for two more seasons at the start of this year, it points to something far more toxic in the organisation.

What that is I’d only be speculating, but I think Mary is a symptom, not the cause.
True, stinks of job for the boys type of thing