What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Sharks

Gareth67

First Grade
Must agree about the nark’s chances of going anywhere too far this year . If they could not put a cricket score on our sorry- sorry lot today , then their no chance of beating the real contenders.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
So hoping you guys could have got the two points today and done the Panthers a good turn but it wasn’t to be.

I am well aware of your feelings towards the coach and I agree it is baffling still he still has a job as your head coach but some of the stuff I saw it the second half from the players was beyond belief. Some really poor options taken and silly mistakes which in the end cost you the game because I really felt you guys were going to get the job done and probably deserved to win.

jeffdragon

Bench
So hoping you guys could have got the two points today and done the Panthers a good turn but it wasn’t to be.

I am well aware of your feelings towards the coach and I agree it is baffling still he still has a job as your head coach but some of the stuff I saw it the second half from the players was beyond belief. Some really poor options taken and silly mistakes which in the end cost you the game because I really felt you guys were going to get the job done and probably deserved to win.
We find a way to lose too many times .
Mate some of the errors are mind boggling.
Sims drops a good pass ,.lafai touches it when no need to and knocks on and Nobody .caught the last bomb .
But it was a knock on.
I don't know what game the refs were watching .

HenryTatana

Juniors
Sharks were white but we had Euon and may.
That was the difference .
Cam mc and luc can hold there heads up
Ditto and you can add young Ford to that. Plenty of minutes and he can hold his head high. If only mcf**kwit can piss of Latimore and Kafussi for Tim an Kerr we might have a decent creative mobile pack.

qld redvee

Juniors
The winning play for the Sharks says everything you need to you about our club culture.
Before I get smacked down, I am a fan of Luc and I I think he is a talent we should keep.

However, any passion that this great club once had has been pissed out the window by the soulless coaching staff and more so those whom employ them. The little 1%'s. The effort plays. Playing for pride and a derby win.

Lets just say that the kick was left to bounce as it was in "no man's land". Just for arguments sake, lets agree on that.

Luc, then just puts up his hands, stands, looks at the ref and doesn't even chase or engage the player with the footy. There, right f**king there is where we are at. We had a chance the dent our most fierce rivals on their turf.

Whilst Mary came up with the new "mouse trap kick off play ", he and all his staff have not drilled into the team the most important aspect of any team sport. Competing for every inch, every play, every game.

I don't care about the loss. Its the manner of the loss that hurts.
Tru,
We have been doing exactly what Luc did for bloody years !!! We NEVER play the whistle I have no idea the amount of tries we have let in because our players just stop and wait for the ref to agree with what they believe they have seen..... But in their defence today they would have been pretty buggered BUT that isnt an excuse.. And I would rather see the players as you say make every play and tackle count

The winning play for the Sharks says everything you need to you about our club culture.
Before I get smacked down, I am a fan of Luc and I I think he is a talent we should keep.

However, any passion that this great club once had has been pissed out the window by the soulless coaching staff and more so those whom employ them. The little 1%'s. The effort plays. Playing for pride and a derby win.

Lets just say that the kick was left to bounce as it was in "no man's land". Just for arguments sake, lets agree on that.

Luc, then just puts up his hands, stands, looks at the ref and doesn't even chase or engage the player with the footy. There, right f**king there is where we are at. We had a chance the dent our most fierce rivals on their turf.

Whilst Mary came up with the new "mouse trap kick off play ", he and all his staff have not drilled into the team the most important aspect of any team sport. Competing for every inch, every play, every game.

I don't care about the loss. Its the manner of the loss that hurts.
Very astute Tru.

As for the kick off, if Mary has been teaching that, only one bloke was in class. No one else had a clue. Half the team looked offside lol

TruSaint

Referee
Tru,
We have been doing exactly what Luc did for bloody years !!! We NEVER play the whistle I have no idea the amount of tries we have let in because our players just stop and wait for the ref to agree with what they believe they have seen..... But in their defence today they would have been pretty buggered BUT that isnt an excuse.. And I would rather see the players as you say make every play and tackle count

Mate I know and agree we have been doing it for years.
Yes, they were buggered and busted, but at least compete until the end. If we lose, so be it. But we again, gifted them the game. It starts at the top. Im over it...

qld redvee

Juniors
Surely supercoach will give Lomax a go at fullback next week as Norman gives us nothing. Rav is a certain to go to CC so will this be sailors blooding ?? Kerr ant Timms must be brought in to replace kaufusi and latimore ....... But we still have NO alternative but to play Lafai and Aitken ,,,

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Main three takeaways from that game.

Lomax is easily our best 3/4.

Leilua might be our best halfback.

Even if the sharks make the 8, they won’t have any impact on the comp.

Ford was our best centre today. When he was on he did all the defending that Aitken should have done, followed through on kicks like Aitken should have done, and scored a centres try like Aitken should have done.

SAP58

Juniors
Surely supercoach will give Lomax a go at fullback next week as Norman gives us nothing. Rav is a certain to go to CC so will this be sailors blooding ?? Kerr ant Timms must be brought in to replace kaufusi and latimore ....... But we still have NO alternative but to play Lafai and Aitken ,,,
Mary will NOT drop Latimore, on the centres we might as well play with 11 men same result.

SAP58

Juniors
I don’t believe McGregor can survive now. I hope the new coach gets a say in who leaves the club next month. The piss weak ability and attitude highlighted again today.
Unfortunately I think he will survive and we will have to put up with his diabolical selections again next week, and the week after, and the week after that !

SAP58

Juniors
Ford was our best centre today. When he was on he did all the defending that Aitken should have done, followed through on kicks like Aitken should have done, and scored a centres try like Aitken should have done.
Lafai made him look good :D