What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Dragons22

Juniors
I am usually outraged when we get robbed.
Graham just admitted it touched his arm.
Referees should not go up giving a try or no try call when going to the video referee.
And if there is not enough evidence, then it should always be a no try.
We have been screwed over three times this year at the death.
Storm, Souths and now this.
But I am not as angry as I have been in this past, because he have a complete moron of a head coach who doesn't deserve to be where he is.
SACK MCGREGOR!

I am usually outraged when we get robbed.
Graham just admitted it touched his arm.
Referees should not go up giving a try or no try call when going to the video referee.
And if there is not enough evidence, then it should always be a no try.
We have been screwed over three times this year at the death.
Storm, Souths and now this.
But I am not as angry as I have been in this past, because he have a complete moron of a head coach who doesn't deserve to be where he is.
SACK MCGREGOR!
Whilst I agree in principle, I’m not so sure it mattered. When the ball came away from Graham he was on or very near the 20m line. Xerri caught the ball well behind the 20m line, indicating it probably actually went backward off Graham anyway.

Having said that, we are shit

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
In all seriousness. Saints are one of the most successful clubs of all time. Winning 11 gfs in a row at one stage. So how is it possible that Mary has been the longest serving coach with zero success during his reign. Surely he has to go at the end of the season

RedVDragon

Juniors
This thread is now over 550 post. McIdiot won’t getting sacked he is coaching to Illawarra standards. Yes they are losers. Dragons turn their nursery into great players that know how to win. Unlike Illawarra. McIdiot only won with his paint brush and JetSki.

After the game, one ABC radio commentator (don't know who it was) said words to the effect:

*even with off fields issues and injuries from time to time, Dragon's have had a good enough team on paper to be in the top 8
*it's like the talent has been sucked out of the team.

That's Mary. He could de-skill Andrew Johns and Darren Lockyer given the chance.

#DragonsFooty

Straight Shooter

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
After the game, one ABC radio commentator (don't know who it was) said words to the effect:

*even with off fields issues and injuries from time to time, Dragon's have had a good enough team on paper to be on the top 8
*it's like the talent has been sucked out of the team.

That's Mary. He could de-skill Andrew Johns and Darren Lockyer given the chance.

#DragonsFooty

Straight Shooter
Yep totally with you here , he is sucking blood out of us sucker supporters as well .....

since77

Juniors
Have a listen to latest press conference. He actually says they’ve shown over the last few weeks that they can beat anyone. Yes, he actually said that. Delusional c#nt.

Of course, he also gave the obligatory statement that mentioned Cronulla scored 2 tries off kicks........

SAP58

Juniors
Have a listen to latest press conference. He actually says they’ve shown over the last few weeks that they can beat anyone. Yes, he actually said that. Delusional c#nt.

Of course, he also gave the obligatory statement that mentioned Cronulla scored 2 tries off kicks........
Didn’t watch can’t believe he said that and on top of that cannot believe the press didn’t question him on his stupid statements AGAIN !

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
OPINOF (our past is not our future) Aha... but mary has come up with a good excuse to buy him more time. This ones a classic. makes him sound like Wayne Bennett or that he is been coaching that long.

"This is the first time in my career that I have been out of finals contention at this point of the year"
So mary are we to believe that 2019 is a blip on the radar?....god spare me days!
A couple of weeks ago I used the words....DESPERATE WORDS FROM A DESPERATE MAN.....but then I realised hes not desperate.....he knows hes got at least another 2 years.....we can all spruke on here till the cows come home...he aint going nowhere ....hes got the game sewn up......but fear not the Imposter will be lining up at the ATM tomorrow whilst we lament on another abysmal season

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Sack the individual(s) who signed off on the extension.
My question is to them do they have that same confidence in Mary now that they did in April.
Would they give him the extra 2 years today.
Why wasn't there performance KPI metrics written into the extension.
Can we get more clarification from the Club.
One very frustrated, annoyed and disappointed passionate Dragons man I am.
It's that bad I don't even feel like a beer.
Thanks for wrecking two of my favourite things.
Hopefully son your young enough to once again bathe in glory from this once great club...for some of us the clock is ticking