What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 46-4 Knights @ Campbelltown

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 23
Wests Tigers v Newcastle Knights
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Saturday 24 August 2019

Gates 3pm / Jersey Flegg 3:15pm / NRL 5:30pm

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Robert Jennings 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Thomas Mikaele 9. Josh Reynolds 10. Oliver Clark 11. Luke Garner 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Ryan Matterson
Interchange: 14. Matt Eisenhuth 15. Elijah Taylor 16. Alex Twal 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Tommy Talau 19. Chris McQueen 20. Sam McIntyre

TL-NEW19.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Hymel Hunt 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Tautau Moga 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Mason Lino 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Danny Levi 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Mitchell Barnett 13. Josh King
Interchange: 14. Kurt Mann 15. Herman Ese'ese 16. Jacob Saifiti 17. Aidan Guerra 18. Jamie Buhrer 19. Chris Randall 20. Bradman Best 21. Tim Glasby

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Adam Gee, Jon Stone
Sideline Officials: Adam Cassidy, Rickey McFarlane
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Lowe

Feeder club info
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Knights: Newcastle Knights (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Nah, need you blokes to pull your finger out so neutrals have a bandwagon to jump on. Would be good to avoid being forced to cheer for parra, manly or roosters! It makes me physically ill

Same

As much as I want to win i can’t see it happening with all our outs and I’d much rather see the knights in the semis then Brisbane or Penrith

footy75

Bench
This is an interesting game. The winner will be right in the mix for a top 8 spot.

The loser is done.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If the Tigers fans are happy to concede can we just have the 2 points now?

Nah. As the game gets closer I’ll build up some unfounded hope in my head.

‘Hmm Reynolds at 9 could add some spark’

‘Talau looked ok last week’

‘Eisenhuths had 53 bad games in a row, he’s due for a good one’

I’ll sit there watching it, hating you guys, saying every call against us is a dud one, then at fulltime realize it’s just that we’re shit, congratulate you and hope you win the next 2 games aswell.

But until then go f*#k yourself

mozza91

Coach
Nah. As the game gets closer I’ll build up some unfounded hope in my head.

‘Hmm Reynolds at 9 could add some spark’

‘Talau looked ok last week’

‘Eisenhuths had 53 bad games in a row, he’s due for a good one’

I’ll sit there watching it, hating you guys, saying every call against us is a dud one, then at fulltime realize it’s just that we’re shit, congratulate you and hope you win the next 2 games aswell.

But until then go f*#k yourself
Replace Reynolds with Levi, Talau with Sione and Eisenhuth with Mann and we’re practically talking about the same team.

mongoose

Coach
I expect Knights to win their last 3 games but not sure if it will be enough to make the top 8... I think Broncos and Sharks only need to win 2 games to make it.

TheFrog

Coach
Nah, need you blokes to pull your finger out so neutrals have a bandwagon to jump on. Would be good to avoid being forced to cheer for parra, manly or roosters! It makes me physically ill
It will only be for one week anyway. I suspect most neutrals will hitch onto the Raiders, at least they'll last 2 weeks,maybe even 3.

perverse

Referee
I expect Knights to win their last 3 games but not sure if it will be enough to make the top 8... I think Broncos and Sharks only need to win 2 games to make it.
I think it works out to us needing the Broncos to drop 2, or the Sharks to drop 1. F/A will also be a factor, particularly in the Sharks scenario. It's a tight window, but it isn't shut yet.

With the Brown announcement this game takes on another interesting dimension. Will the Knights players want to send him out a winner, or do they not give a shit from this point? Could go either way.

TheFrog

Coach
Knights might have put a score on a completely demoralised Cows last week, but they lost 6 straight before that and the coach has been shown the door. I think Tiges will get up here.

Latest posts