What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 vs Bulldogs

callmack1

Staff member
3. Doueihi
2. Gagai
1. Graham

Most of the rest of the boys would be -10 points.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
3. Doueihi
2. Gagai
1. Graham

Most of the rest of the boys would be -10 points.
Sorry Callmack but you have given Douehi 3 points the last 3 out of 4 weeks.
Sorry I am not seeing this.
No defensive positional play - in fact against Melbourne he made zero tackles. Yes he is trying hard but he is not a fullback.
I hope these votes are not counting towards the end of season tally as obviously everybody has lost interest in the 3 2 1 scenario.
Only 1-2 people have voted apart from you in the last 4-5 weeks. Why?

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry Callmack but you have given Douehi 3 points the last 3 out of 4 weeks.
Sorry I am not seeing this.
No defensive positional play - in fact against Melbourne he made zero tackles. Yes he is trying hard but he is not a fullback.
I hope these votes are not counting towards the end of season tally as obviously everybody has lost interest in the 3 2 1 scenario.
Only 1-2 people have voted apart from you in the last 4-5 weeks. Why?
Have I? Hmmm, didn't even notice to be honest. But he deserved it last night. One of the only blokes out there who actually tried.

Yea I'm not sure why peoplae don't vote anymore. This forum in general has gone a bit quiet to be honest. What's going on guys?

Latest posts