What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade Josh Reynolds for Ash Taylor

Front-Rower

First Grade
Couldn't agree more...he's basically a shitter version of Luke Brooks

Couldn't organise a team to save his life....Why would we want that?

The poor kid has some issues mentally. Whilst he needs all the help he can get at the moment, it should not be at the Wests Tigers.

We need the opposite. Strong, mentally switched on winners. The days of relying on “talented junior”, “club legend” and “potential” need to end.

Mario chalmers

Juniors
I think its highly likely that WT and GC do some business in the off season, noting that both clubs have underperfoming players on big coin. Whilst there is not formal NRL trade period, it's happened in the past with Moylan/Maloney and I think that will become a trend in the offseason.

Clubs would rather avoind having to subsidise players to leave and the best way to avoid that is to take on another teams deadwood. GC have plenty of that. Holbrook might look to bring on more experience in year 1 too and players like Reynolds can help with that.

I think Ash Taylor is too big a risk for what its worth.

I think Peachey for Mbye would make sense for both clubs.

The only other club that might be able to help WT cap problem is Cronulla who are thought to be in huge trouble for next season.

simmo05

Bench
On reflection, taylor would be a no. Dont need anyone who cant find it within himself to put in for 20,000 a week! A trade for arrow or proctor would be ok though:grinning:. Surely the rumor of walters, or another young half with brooks shifting to 5/8 is the cheaper, and better, alternative.

I'd rather send Josh Reynolds out on one leg than have Ash Taylor.

Kid is missing it between the ears.

Peachey on the other hand...

Latest posts