What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Thu - Eels 6-12 Bulldogs @ Bankwest

Round 23: Eels v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 23
Parramatta Eels v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Thursday 22 August 2019

Gates 5:30pm / Jersey Flegg 5:40pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-PAR19.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Brad Takairangi 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Kane Evans 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Manu Ma'u 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Peni Terepo 15. David Gower 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Marata Niukore 18. Tepai Moeroa 19. George Jennings 20. Stefano Utoikamanu 21. Jaeman Salmon

TL-CBY19.png

1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 2. Nick Meaney 3. Kerrod Holland 4. Will Hopoate 5. Reimis Smith 6. Kieran Foran 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Corey Harawira-Naera 13. Adam Elliott
Interchange: 14. Jack Cogger 15. Renouf To'omaga 16. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 17. Chris Smith 19. Danny Fualalo 20. Morgan Harper 21. Michael Lichaa 22. Ofahiki Ogden

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Grant Atkins, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sharpe, Todd Smith
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Eels: Wentworthville Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Parramatta Eels (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup)
Bulldogs: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Huge game for Parra obviously. Win and the top 4 is there for the taking, lose and they might not get another chance. They'll be up for this.

Valheru

Coach
Yeah this is a typical banana peel game.

The dogs have been plucky all season and I expect that again. Will be interesting to see how Parra handle it if the dogs keep it close.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Dogs have shown some kahoonas lately. Too many weapons for the eels to shut down of they are on song. Eels. By 8

Xcalibre

Juniors
P.eels haven’t beaten a decent team since round 12, which was the bunnies, who Bulldogs have most recently beaten also.

Parra are a myth. The epitome of flat track bullies. Against the 3 best teams they’ve been outscored by 81 pts. They only play Roosters & Storm once this season and have only 4 wins against top 8 teams all season.

If it wasn’t at Bankwest i’d tip the dogs with confidence, but parra have their only good wins there.

SDM

First Grade
P.eels haven’t beaten a decent team since round 12, which was the bunnies, who Bulldogs have most recently beaten also.

Parra are a myth. The epitome of flat track bullies. Against the 3 best teams they’ve been outscored by 81 pts. They only play Roosters & Storm once this season and have only 4 wins against top 8 teams all season.

If it wasn’t at Bankwest i’d tip the dogs with confidence, but parra have their only good wins there.

Your stats are shit, they have only played 2 decent sides since round 12 and beat one of them (Canberra)

Canberra are going great, and they have also only beat 4 top 8 teams this year

SBD82

Coach
I tuned in early and caught the end of ACA.

What. The. f**k. Is. Wrong. With. The. World.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can't wait to see how this team will disappoint me tonight. Dogs to out bore us in a plodfest.

Someguy

First Grade
Zero passes to go to Parra wingers tonite. Dogs to show some flair like they did against the storm earlier in the year and might just win this comfortably

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Both forward packs look quite weak with the Bulldogs being slightly better.

There must be cattle missing from both packs.

Latest posts