What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody loves Mary, but Paul can't coach....

Dragsters

First Grade
From this day until if and when he is no longer Dragons Head coach I am refraining from calling him by his lovable nickname.

I believe this is part of the problem with the media refusing to ride him for his underperformance as they would and do, to any other coach with a record as poor as his.

I will be now refer to him only as Paul.

Join me if you will...

From this day until if and when he is no longer Dragons Head coach I am refraining from calling him by his lovable nickname.

I believe this is part of the problem with the media refusing to ride him for his underperformance as they would and do, to any other coach with a record as poor as his.

Join me if you will...
I have never called him Mary.
I always refer to him as McGregor.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
For your benefit, let me adjust my previous statement.
I nearly always call him McGregor.
Now bugger off you small minded retrograde.
Getting abusive when you’re in the wrong is nearly as bad a personal trait as lying..

Getting abusive when you’re in the wrong is nearly as bad a personal trait as lying..
Abusive? Hardly.
On the contrary, I think my description fits you like a glove.
Lying? Surely even in your dank psychotic world, we are allowed a little poetic license.
Just another of your deliberate attempts of misinterpretation.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Abusive? Hardly.
On the contrary, I think my description fits you like a glove.
Lying? Surely even in your dank psychotic world, we are allowed a little poetic license.
Just another of your deliberate attempts of misinterpretation.
Not really.

You claimed to have never done anything, yet it’s there in writing. That’s not poetic licence.

And to that point, how can anyone trust that your description of me is anywhere near accurate given you not only lie, but also now claim you embellish things with poetic licensing?

Not really.

You claimed to have never done anything, yet it’s there in writing. That’s not poetic licence.

And to that point, how can anyone trust that your description of me is anywhere near accurate given you not only lie, but also now claim you embellish things with poetic licensing?
No one takes you seriously Musby and posts like these are the main reason.

Your reaction to being called out as a liar means that you seem to be taking me pretty seriously at the moment..

Or is it yet another lie?
No, once again you have not understood my reaction and are putting your own misguided twist on this exchange.
If I had taken you seriously, my reaction would have been completely different.
On the other hand there is a fine line between misrepresentation and lying and you consistently step over that line as is evidenced in this instance.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No, once again you have not understood my reaction and are putting your own misguided twist on this exchange.
If I had taken you seriously, my reaction would have been completely different.
On the other hand there is a fine like between misrepresentation and lying and you consistently step over that line as is evidenced in this instance.
Interesting, so how has this instance proved this crossing of the line?

Am I constantly lying, but have misrepresented you here; or am I constantly misrepresenting things, but in this case I have crossed the line into lying?

Jason Maher

Immortal
I suggest an alternative route of making as many bad Mary puns as possible. There is plenty of source material in the Catholic faith, there are plenty of famous Marys, plenty of place names, and plenty of English words similar enough in sound to Mary to be able to produce endless such puns. Not to mention our fanbase's long tradition of cringeworthy puns on signs. Should be right up muzby's alley too.

Join me if you will...
Lol if I don’t like someone I don’t address them by their nicknames as it’s a term of affection and there needs to be a clear delineation in that regard! good point

Latest posts