What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mangina Bowl VI Discussion

Mjp81

Juniors
Chase Winovich won’t last long on my practise squad I don’t think
He's an animal. Although he's the stereotypical candidate for the odd PED suspension. Maybe that has more to do with the similarity he has with a character from Varsity Blues?? Long - haired white dude hitting the roids and playing out of his skin.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'll update contracts over the weekend.

That will be the cut off for applying more than the standard 1 year for players won in the auction (not blind bid waivers).

Double check your roster and players pending updates to make sure everyone has the years you want.

Mjp81

Juniors
My trash talking game needs to lift. Haha I just tried to post an image and kept failing so I gave up and deleted it. Now I can't delete the message so had to post something.

Give up old man.

I can see this lack of Red Zone on ESPN impinging on my Mangina experience.

I’m so dirty about it.

Seriously considering getting Game Pass for it.

Do they discount it after the season starts?

Mjp81

Juniors
I can see this lack of Red Zone on ESPN impinging on my Mangina experience.

I’m so dirty about it.

Seriously considering getting Game Pass for it.

Do they discount it after the season starts?
I recently purchased the $85 version and I am very impressed so far. I run it through a Google Chromecast device and it works fine. You get heaps of other content other than just RedZone and game replays too.

If you do go down that road, may I suggest a trip to Costa Rica?

Cheers.

It sucks cos I can see that’s what they want and hate to reward it.

Dirty ass Red Zone dealers. Gave me a little taste, got me all hopped up on end zone goodness and then start slapping me around like a pimp-daddy. :cry:

I recently purchased the $85 version and I am very impressed so far. I run it through a Google Chromecast device and it works fine. You get heaps of other content other than just RedZone and game replays too.

Cool. I’m a tech tard though.

I actually bought a chrome cast and spazzed out and chucked it somewhere. I spose have to try and find it now.

Mjp81

Juniors
Cool. I’m a tech tard though.

I actually bought a chrome cast and spazzed out and chucked it somewhere. I spose have to try and find it now.
So am i. It still sometimes f*cks me around but overall it was a handy purchase. I originally bought it to stream Kayo but I wasn't watching it enough and cancelled a few months back. Thought I'd drop $85 in 10 minutes on the punt or one afternoon on the drink so why not get a Game Pass.

zombie jesus

Staff member
If you have a TV with apps and all that shizz you might be able to go through that. I got it on my Samsung TV a couple weeks ago.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Wednesday night blind bid waiver wire run will be the last where you can assign years.

Any player picked up after that is an automatic 1-year contract.

First come, first serve waivers will also open after Wednesday night's run as they will every week through the season. Players will lock when their respective game commences.

Players picked up via blind bid waivers next week (Wed 11th) and any blind bidding through the rest of the season will be eligible for the restricted free agent tag next offseason.

Latest posts