What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody loves Mary, but Paul can't coach....

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Mehry I've now referred to him as since 2016....easy enough to type.
McTeflon is another good one, among plenty others that are more offensive...
See this begs the question - at what point does a nickname become degrading instead of endearing? Or vice versa..

to_ddeath

Coach
See this begs the question - at what point does a nickname become degrading instead of endearing? Or vice versa..

Considering the tripe dished up at increasing levels over the past few years or so, any description fits IMO

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You have had your answer after the first time.
You keep repeating the same question hoping for a more viable answer for you to manipulate.
Dreary, low grade stuff Musby.
Whenever your ready to have a genuine discussion...I'll be waiting.
That’s another lie - there was no answer the first time, just a silly picture..

I’m not sure I can believe a word you say anymore..

Are you Mary?

Dragonsamy

Bench
No, once again you have not understood my reaction and are putting your own misguided twist on this exchange.
If I had taken you seriously, my reaction would have been completely different.
On the other hand there is a fine line between misrepresentation and lying and you consistently step over that line as is evidenced in this instance.

Spot on

BLM01

First Grade
I can't stand listening or watching the useless excuse of a coach. Another 2 years of this mess will just about sink the club and lose much fans support.
Just defies logic how Gordon, WIN, the Board & CEO can stand by and let the peanut continue to deliver shit!
OPINOF - Our past is not our future
3 out of the last 15
Correct... our past is tragic. Our future under current structures ATM is worse.

That’s another lie - there was no answer the first time, just a silly picture..

I’m not sure I can believe a word you say anymore..

Are you Mary?
This isn't going well for you Musby.
Judging others while pretending to be beacon of integrity dilutes what little credibility you have left.
Who's Mary?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
This isn't going well for you Musby.
Judging others while pretending to be beacon of integrity dilutes what little credibility you have left.
Who's Mary?
By no means am I a beacon of integrity..

I have plenty of skeletons in the closet..

But at least I’m not a liar..

Hawkins

Juniors
I love that Mary coaches the Dragons. They used to be a threat but he sorted that.

And did anyone see Hunt get roundhoused kicked in the head.

Did Hunt rob a gypsy or something? that guy is so cursed.... except for the millions of dollars he gets paid.

upload_2019-8-19_16-15-45.jpeg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I love that Mary coaches the Dragons. They used to be a threat but he sorted that.

And did anyone see Hunt get roundhoused kicked in the head.

Did Hunt rob a gypsy or something? that guy is so cursed.... except for the millions of dollars he gets paid.

View attachment 32376
We actually played better after that, which is no slight on Hunt..

Mike Tyson famously said: “Everybody hath a plan unil they get punched in the fathe”

Perhaps the same rings true for Mary..

He has a plan until his halfback gets kicked in the face..

And with no Mary plan, we very nearly won..

Dragsters

First Grade
We actually played better after that, which is no slight on Hunt..

Mike Tyson famously said: “Everybody hath a plan unil they get punched in the fathe”

Perhaps the same rings true for Mary..

He has a plan until his halfback gets kicked in the face..

And with no Mary plan, we very nearly won..

True.

It's no fluke that Luc's best 40 mins of footy this season were both when he was fill in half back.

No "Paul plan" for that and his natural game delivers moments of brilliance...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Anyway.. just to digress from the muzby tedium... I agree with the OP. Using a nickname is a sign of affection and pays McGregor too much respect. I endorse the boycott
I agree....The Imposter sits well with me....been using that quite regularly....fits him to T

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
If that the case don't comment.
If you’re aware that I don’t listen to your advice, why would you then tell me not to comment?

It just seems like a waste of a post - surely one of your name calling ones would have been much more suited for this occasion?

Maybe give it a do-over.

Latest posts