What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Sharks

Meth

Staff member
ugh

1- Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Fusitu'a
3- Hiku
4- Herbert
5- Maumalo
6- Harris-Tavita
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Luke
10- Ah Mau
11- Blair
12- Papali'i
13- Burr

Res- Nikorima, Afoa, Sao, Tevaga/Pulu

Blair

Coach
In our season review we must acknowledge the average performance of Fusitua. Injuries aside, he played well below the level we all enjoyed from last year.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
In our season review we must acknowledge the average performance of Fusitua...he played well below the level we all enjoyed from last year.
Well, well, well below to the level of proper shit house. Last year I was praising him and myself for predicting, in years prior, that he would be world class. Let down.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Well, well, well below to the level of proper shit house. Last year I was praising him and myself for predicting, in years prior, that he would be world class. Let down.

It’s like he just cant be bothered when he’s not regularly being feed tries on a plate. Unlike Ken, who went looking for hitups and work even when he wasn’t the favoured winger.

Campion

Juniors
I recall the first game of last season where we had a 11 12 13 of Harris, Pulu, and Sao, and it looked really promising. I'd love to see that kind of setup again (well obv not Harris coz injured...): Pulu, Burr, Sao. Nikorima at 9, CHT at 6. Tevaga on bench; comes on later in the half to slot into where Sao was. Sao can come back on to replace him later, or as a front-rower.

Campion

Juniors
Look f**kit i'm just gonna name my hopes and desires for next week:
1. Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Fusitua
3. Herbert
4. Hiku
5. Maumalo
6. Harris-Tevita
7. Green
8. Paasi
9. Nikorima
10. Blair
11. Pulu
12. Burr
13. Sao

14. Tevaga
15. Ah Mau
16. Afoa
17. Luke (if fit?)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Bye bye Green, thanks for the service.

Chanel the Warrior, Slade Wilson, Kodi not a hooker, and Roger the man.

Pick and chose the others.....

Bye bye Green, thanks for the service.

Chanel the Warrior, Slade Wilson, Kodi not a hooker, and Roger the man.

Pick and chose the others.....

Kodi defense in the middle would be very interesting. Everyone calling him at hooker is just thinking about his potential on attack.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He left Brisbane as they told him hooker or leave.

I am unsure how the standout hooker in your juniors, does not get a run, at least off the bench.

Could still qualify for next years rookie of the year. Give the kid a crack FFS.

This is how you do it, well over the ditch.

Buy a Prop.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
It’s like he just cant be bothered when he’s not regularly being feed tries on a plate. Unlike Ken, who went looking for hitups and work even when he wasn’t the favoured winger.
Yep and thats the clear difference between the two at the moment. Kens still playing like he has to prove himself and Fus has lost it. Fus is just waiting to be fed.

Iron Lion

Juniors
He left Brisbane as they told him hooker or leave.

I am unsure how the standout hooker in your juniors, does not get a run, at least off the bench.

Could still qualify for next years rookie of the year. Give the kid a crack FFS.

This is how you do it, well over the ditch.

Buy a Prop.

Junior players?? What are they? Don't think the Warriors have any? DO they? they haven't been spotted in years around Stephen Kearney

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well actually you play us, lucky Jazz got off with a slap, so will start, happy days for us.

Start Slade next week.

Or keep plodding.

Rich102

Staff member
Vodafone Warriors v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
3.00pm, Saturday, August 24, 2019

Pointsbet Stadium, Sydney

VODAFONE WARRIORS
1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
2 David Fusitu’a
3 Peta Hiku
4 Patrick Herbert