What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 V Cowboys

Fangs

Coach
Pretty much gone. Expecting plenty of effort as the season is still alive but we are flat lining.

Effort was there last week as well. Lucky for us the Cowboys aren't nearly as explosive as the Broncos.

OldPanther

Coach
Pretty much gone. Expecting plenty of effort as the season is still alive but we are flat lining.

Effort was there last week as well. Lucky for us the Cowboys aren't nearly as explosive as the Broncos.

We win last week without the errors and @Dave's mate favourite player Maloney. Sorry couldn't resist haha.

Fangs

Coach
We win last week without the errors and @Dave's mate favourite player Maloney. Sorry couldn't resist haha.

We just lacked disciplined (Errors) and the Broncos have a lot more fire power than we do. Both similar teams, both played crap. Neither club should be happy.

Not Maloney's best game but there is an obvious clash with Cleary. They don't work well together and never have. If its Maloney's team I think we play better IMO. But those days are over, and even then we still lose last weekend with those errors.

OldPanther

Coach
We just lacked disciplined (Errors) and the Broncos have a lot more fire power than we do. Both similar teams, both played crap. Neither club should be happy.

Not Maloney's best game but there is an obvious clash with Cleary. They don't work well together and never have. If its Maloney's team I think we play better IMO. But those days are over, and even then we still lose last weekend with those errors.

Without insulting any players just the fact Maloney is gone to France next year should make it Cleary's team from now on.

Fangs

Coach
Without insulting any players just the fact Maloney is gone to France next year should make it Cleary's team from now on.

That decision should have been made ages ago. Season is just about gone. Our big winning streak looked very much like Maloney's team. Now recently Cleary is taking more control. Whether that is because of suspension, coaching, injury etc I don't know. But its been bungled.

OldPanther

Coach
That decision should have been made ages ago. Season is just about gone. Our big winning streak looked very much like Maloney's team. Now recently Cleary is taking more control. Whether that is because of suspension, coaching, injury etc I don't know. But its been bungled.

It looks like they don't know who's in control when they're both there which is the issue. Nathan got control when Burton was there and we looked good same with Maloney when he was with Luai. It's a pretty well known fact that it doesn't work. I remember Tigers and Eels both had the same issue funnily enough both involving Moses.

Panfa

Juniors
Cows game is a must broncs play souths parra dogs i reckon broncs lucky to win 1 that being bulldogs last rd they finish on 25pts sharks play warriors raiders tigers they wont beat raiders could win the other 2 26pts the other danger is knights they play tigers titans panthers they need to win all 3 we are there biggest test could come down to last rd to decide top 8 spot.