What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

KOMORI

Juniors
I don’t give a sh*t about any of his supposed records and “official” standing in the game.

Cam Smith is a first class oxygen thief, who’s been lucky to play in an era that’s protected his type of rubbish for far too long. All of these rubbish storm bred “tactics” that fly in the face of the honour of the game, that are tacitly approved by Greenberg and co simply through their inaction and silence.

As soon as this stuff started, it should have been banned. And by banned, I mean proper suspensions for any type of act that deliberately attempts to hurt a player in this manner. It’s against the spirit of the game, and a massive stain on the reputation of the game. We’ve already seen one player permanently crippled as a result of these “win at all costs” grubby tactics, and the game changed for the worse because the officialdom are too scared to carpet this asshat and his filthy coach and either expunge them from the game or shoot them on the spot.

Jesus I hope this team folds and they remove all records of them from the game forever. They are the antithesis of Rugby League is all about, and always will be.

moffla

Bench
I don’t give a sh*t about any of his supposed records and “official” standing in the game.

Cam Smith is a first class oxygen thief, who’s been lucky to play in an era that’s protected his type of rubbish for far too long. All of these rubbish storm bred “tactics” that fly in the face of the honour of the game, that are tacitly approved by Greenberg and co simply through their inaction and silence.

As soon as this stuff started, it should have been banned. And by banned, I mean proper suspensions for any type of act that deliberately attempts to hurt a player in this manner. It’s against the spirit of the game, and a massive stain on the reputation of the game. We’ve already seen one player permanently crippled as a result of these “win at all costs” grubby tactics, and the game changed for the worse because the officialdom are too scared to carpet this asshat and his filthy coach and either expunge them from the game or shoot them on the spot.

Jesus I hope this team folds and they remove all records of them from the game forever. They are the antithesis of Rugby League is all about, and always will be.
Hahahah f**k I can feel your anger through these bitter words

Go have a lie down mate.

taxidriver

Coach
So like the moon landing, and when Elvis died, and Sept 11, etc everybody remembers precisely where they were. I was thinking about planning ahead for this, so in 20 years time I can recollect with sweet nostalgia about exactly where I was when Smith played his 400th game. Has anybody else made any plans / arrangements?
Was wiping my arse with a photocopy of his melon.

His father made one mistake, should have left him in a Kleenex

Pete Cash

Post Whore
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...e/news-story/03fd345bce7f0fd0dc7b4b09f583721b

507f6a4d0b9bf5e09805befbf9bd6914

And then he whinges about it.

A real ornament of the game he is.

Goes well with Barb's diamonds.

799581.jpg

No just a "concerning act" notice. Weak as piss

Indeed. In other news....

Cameron Smith’s wife gifted diamond ring but NRL makes ‘no apologies’

The NRL makes “no apologies” for gifting Cameron Smith’s wife Barbara an expensive ring to celebrate her husband’s 400th game.
The Daily Telegraph revealed NRL boss Todd Greenberg presented Barbara with the diamond ring at a dinner held in Smith’s honour in the week leading up to his milestone match last month.

But the present was not included on the official register of gifts paid for by the governing body, which did include a crystal football and a painted mural in Melbourne to mark Smith’s occasion.

It was reportedly valued at $15,000.

The Telegraph says the ARL Commission also did not sign off on the present to Barbara.

Greenberg defended the gift when contacted by the Telegraph.

“Our biggest stars wouldn’t be where they are today without the women in their lives,’’ Greenberg said.

“We make no apologies for honouring the amazing role Barb has played and the sacrifices she has made throughout Cameron’s career.

“His feat made history and may never be done again. It was right to acknowledge the achievement in the way we did.”

And NRL spokesman also defended the unusual decision to give a player’s wife an expensive gift.

“It is a gift from the NRL,” the spokesman said.

“No different to gifts for 300 games, premiership rings or players who are paid out of the NRL marketing fund to promote events.”

In contrast, the celebration of James Graham’s 400th rugby league game last week was rather tame.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/067902d1ecdbf69a953dde17fd50b2f2

Latest posts