What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 ASHES: 3rd Test Australia v England, Leeds Aug 22-26

bazza

Referee
Can't drop Siddle for Pattinson,Siddle was the only one who hung around with Smith in the 1st test when he scored 44,we wouldn't be up 1-0 right now without Siddle

Pattinson's 47no in the 2nd innings doesn't count,we were on top by then,he scored a duck in the 1st innings when the pressure was on

Neither of these guys are batsman so my post is actually irrelevant when you think about
Could bring Patterson into the team anyway
The bowlers get more runs than the 'batsmen' so could work out anyway

Warner
Khawaja
Labuschagne
Head
Wade
Cummins
Patterson
Paine
Siddle
Lyon
Hazelwood

Timbo

Staff member
1-Warner
2-Khawaja
3-Moonbase Lambrusco
4-Smith
5-Head
6-Wade
7-Paine*+
8-Cummins
9-Pattinson
10-Lyon
11-Hazlewood

I have a horrible feeling that after what Archer did they’ll recall Starc, ‘give him a licence’ and he’ll go for six an over.

TheParraboy

Staff member
SMH saying they’ll make a decision tomorrow

Interesting, I’ve had my tv on ch10 all night ( love Survivor and are you paying attention) and just saw that news update once on Steve Smith being ruled out. Kitty Flannigan special on now and nothing further

I reckon he will play, just a hunch

TheParraboy

Staff member
1-Warner
2-Khawaja
3-Moonbase Lambrusco
4-Smith
5-Head
6-Wade
7-Paine*+
8-Cummins
9-Pattinson
10-Lyon
11-Hazlewood

I have a horrible feeling that after what Archer did they’ll recall Starc, ‘give him a licence’ and he’ll go for six an over.

That’s ok

If Starcy takes 7/48 off 8 overs what’s the problem again?

JJ

Immortal
1-Warner
2-Khawaja
3-Moonbase Lambrusco
4-Smith
5-Head
6-Wade
7-Paine*+
8-Cummins
9-Pattinson
10-Lyon
11-Hazlewood

Looks like the best side to me...

Yeah, that's a risk with Starc, but surely they see the only thing Starc and Archer have in common is the pace...

Starc is a wicket taker though, no mistake

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
No google news updates ruling him out, lots of speculation both ways so none of the media have a f**king clue, as usual

Eelectrica

Referee
Big decisions for England to make.
Broad, Anderson, Woakes and Archer could make up quite the bowling attack for the 4th and fifth test.
Well against us anyway.

Or perhaps Anderson is now done with Archer showing what he's got.

Big decisions for England to make.
Broad, Anderson, Woakes and Archer could make up quite the bowling attack for the 4th and fifth test.
Well against us anyway.

Or perhaps Anderson is now done with Archer showing what he's got.

Anderson will replace Woakes I’d imagine.