What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everybody loves Mary, but Paul can't coach....

Old Timer

Coach
Could never really cop the Mary title and I think it has been part of the problem “familiarity”
He’s been Mc Fookknuckle or coach for most of the time for me and neither were terms of endearment
Maybe muzby Jnr would be a good name for him as they are are both unflushable turds with perpetual grins on their face.
In fact “grinner” would be pretty apt as well.

Could never really cop the Mary title and I think it has been part of the problem “familiarity”
He’s been Mc Fookknuckle or coach for most of the time for me and neither were terms of endearment
Maybe muzby Jnr would be a good name for him as they are are both unflushable turds with perpetual grins on their face.
In fact “grinner” would be pretty apt as well.
LMAO!!!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why do you ask such stupid questions big turd floating?
You have always been a turd whilst muzby jnr only since he was appointed coach.
Yeah, nah.. Still doesn’t work..

And as I’ve mentioned to you before, if your stools are floating & unflushable, it’s not something most people experience and is a sign of health issues..

Go get your bowel checked..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Both I have answered it.
I no you have to have the last word you orange turd
No, you said both suit me.

The question wasn’t which suits me better, what I’ve asked you which is a worse insult.

It’s not about the “last word”, I’m engaging in polite discourse with you & I’m struggling to get a coherent answer to a simple question.

Dragonsamy

Bench
No, you said both suit me.

The question wasn’t which suits me better, what I’ve asked you which is a worse insult.

It’s not about the “last word”, I’m engaging in polite discourse with you & I’m struggling to get a coherent answer to a simple question.

Both suite take your choice .
Now have the last word

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Are you a fckwit.
Don't bother answering we all know the answer
You’re being awfully childish with your name calling. Particularly in a thread about using proper names.

But, now that f**kwit is in the mix, where does that sit on the scale of insults?

Higher than wanker? Less than dickhead?