What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Roosters

Big Marn

Juniors
SK went in with Plan A. There was no Plan B, C, or D. Once Beale went off with that freak injury (clash of kneecaps) their chances went out the window having to move CHT to the left centre spot. He had started well at 6. Forwards looked like they had blown their load by halftime trying to match it with Roosters pack. Had a feeling of inevitability about it after 12-6.

3 RTS (who else)
2 Hiku (struggling now to pick someone)
1 Maumalo?

Rich102

Staff member
Good summation Marn.
I thought when CH-T was moved from the halves the attack really suffered. I would have preferred to see Nikorima to 9, Jazz to second row, Blair to centre (He doesn't do much in the forwards anyway).

2. CH-T.
1 RTS.

God, they play boring football.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Was unfathomable that Kearney made the decision to move the rookie halve into the centres. What it does really show is the complete lack of athletic players in the forward pack, every other side in the comp has backrowers that could cover the centres if required

JJ

Immortal
Was unfathomable that Kearney made the decision to move the rookie halve into the centres. What it does really show is the complete lack of athletic players in the forward pack, every other side in the comp has backrowers that could cover the centres if required
and that Kearney is indeed a root vegetable

Big Marn

Juniors
I really felt sorry for Pompey
classic SK tho.
Played CNK out of position for ages (he made a better fist of it tho to be fair). But its ended well for CNK. Hes off to the playoffs while his old team is plummetting to the spoon.

Blair

Coach
3. Sheck - he was our only player with genuine speed, dangerous speed. The Chooks shook, every time he had the ball.
2. Chanel - should've stayed in the halves but.
1. Hiku - he's having a really good season.

Lisone looked really unfit, was gassed after 15 minutes. Maybe it was just a case of him having to step-up too far?

Meth

Staff member
I'm catching a flight to the beautiful Hawkes Bay mid-morning, so will do this well. I assume we've juiced this particular lemon as much as possible.

Congratulations Roger Tuivasa Sheck

RTS 10
Harris-Tavita 8
Hiku 4
Maumalo 1

5 voted

vvvrulz

Coach
Well in a strange twist, I watched a replay.

For what it’s worth:
3. RTS
2. CHT
1. Hiku

Thought Blair had a dig, at least more than usual.

Jazz was particularly annoying with his late shots and penalties. There’s only so much ‘A for effort’ counts overall.