What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R23 Sun - Storm 24-8 Titans @ AAMI

Round 23: Storm v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 23
Melbourne Storm v Gold Coast Titans
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Sunday 25 August 2019

Gates 1pm / NRL 2pm

TL-MEL20.png

1. Jahrome Hughes 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Brodie Croft 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Joe Stimson 17. Ryan Papenhuyzen 18. Curtis Scott 19. Tom Eisenhuth 20. Max King 21. Harry Grant

TL-GLD19.png

1. Michael Gordon 2. Jesse Arthars 3. Kallum Watkins 4. Brian Kelly 5. Phillip Sami 6. Tyrone Peachey 7. Ryley Jacks 8. Moeaki Fotuaika 9. Mitch Rein 10. Jai Arrow 11. Kevin Proctor 12. Sam Stone 13. Nathan Peats
Interchange: 14. Alexander Brimson 15. Jai Whitbread 16. Jarrod Wallace 17. Brenko Lee 18. Bryce Cartwright 19. Tanah Boyd 20. Anthony Don 21. Jack Stockwell

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Chris Butler, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Clayton Sharpe, Liam Nicholls
Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Beau Scott

Feeder club info
Storm: Easts Tigers, Sunshine Coast Falcons (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s), Victoria Thunderbolts (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Titans: Burleigh Bears & Tweed Seagulls (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

moffla

Bench
If we don’t put 30+ on these guys I’m going to send Craig a letter of concern

TheFrog

Coach
Any team can beat any team on a given day, so they say. I'm guessing the given day the Titans win this happens once in 20 years.

Incorrect

Coach
Any team can beat any team on a given day, so they say. I'm guessing the given day the Titans win this happens once in 20 years.
Also, that given day is probably a random week day in February the Titans ask for the game to be rescheduled to at short notice hoping the Storm will forfeit...

Timbo

Staff member
Titans paying $9.96 for the win when I checked this arvo. I don’t think I’ve ever seen odds that big in a NRL match.

moffla

Bench
Titans paying $9.96 for the win when I checked this arvo. I don’t think I’ve ever seen odds that big in a NRL match.

Was thinking that before.
But It's probably rare that runaway minor premiers play against runaway wooden spooners this late in the season, at the favourites home ground.

StormFred

Juniors
I know the Titans aren't in good form but as the bottom team with nothing to lose (except their place on the roster for next year), won't be surprised to see a scoreline difference of 10 or so points to the Storm.
Of course if I am totally wrong and the Storm win by 30+, no problem.

butchmcdick

Immortal
I know the Titans aren't in good form but as the bottom team with nothing to lose (except their place on the roster for next year), won't be surprised to see a scoreline difference of 10 or so points to the Storm.
Of course if I am totally wrong and the Storm win by 30+, no problem.

Titans paying $9 for the win