What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will you be on the Day Cameron Smith plays his 400th NRL Game?

Springs09

Juniors
Didn't he get a letter for that elbow in the WCC last year?

How many letters = suspension?

Or do the warnings wear off? Like 'he hasn't done a concerning act in a year so I guess he's okay'

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Dear Master,
Apologies oh great one but I must send you this letter or I will face the wrath of the swine.

Be assured I hold no ill will toward you or your minions at Melbourne.

I extend my best wishes to Queen Barb.

I humbly remain your servant, my Lord.

Todd

moffla

Bench
Dear Master,
Apologies oh great one but I must send you this letter or I will face the wrath of the swine.

Todd

Cam Smith wouldn't accept a letter signed off with merely a first name. Do you think he is some kind of peasant?

Generalzod

Immortal
Never Liked Cronk until this......

76e4eed38b9b46475817984ac8b5e681
Copper learned a lot from Melbourne.

carcharias

Immortal
Dear Master,

Todd

Should’ve had

Ps
Please accept these matching diamond earrings and necklace for the Queen as an apology on behalf of the entire planet.

myrrh ken

First Grade
PPS

If you recall, we sent you a similar letter to you February last year regarding this:

imagev16a2759ccccab60d08a0c1ce7c93a1a2e-80gx608dc8d25ayrsp2_ct1880x930.jpg

I'm not sure how many letters of this nature we can send before the hoi polloi get restless. Thanks in advance.

Perth Red

Post Whore
ow diddums a player grabs another players ear. Geez what a bunch of snowflakes, you would have had a melt down if you'd been around in the 80's!

Frailty

First Grade
What exactly do people want him suspended for? The video footage clearly shows he grabs the jersey and moves his fist with the jersey up to the players ear. He doesn't grab the ear.

There are plenty of real incidents that can be used against him, but this isn't one.

carcharias

Immortal
What exactly do people want him suspended for? The video footage clearly shows he grabs the jersey and moves his fist with the jersey up to the players ear. He doesn't grab the ear.

There are plenty of real incidents that can be used against him, but this isn't one.
Rubbish on the face