What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 V Cowboys

Panfa

Juniors
Just saw the highlights of knights v cowboys the one thing that stood out for me was how fast the knights were playing the game thats what we need to do friday night.

OldPanther

Coach
If we don't win this comfortably we need to just end the season now and go on mad Monday for a few weeks straight.

Yep they have no middle without JT13, they've got 1 broken half and a backline with 2 ok players and a bunch of plodders.

BxTom

Bench
Yep they have no middle without JT13, they've got 1 broken half and a backline with 2 ok players and a bunch of plodders.
And we have Naden, who can't defend and Crichton who is largely an unknown quantity in defence...

Panther Mick

Juniors

JT13 is on an extended bench. I don't know if he will be passed fit later in the week.
Unfortunately Hess is no longer on the centres.

Panfa

Juniors
Matt chechin and phil henderson the referees for friday nights game against the cowgirls

franklin2323

Immortal
Klein actually gave us the calls last week. Seems social media pressure can work

Since 2016 we have won 1 of 8 at Suncorp...How many have been refereed by him? I am not blaming him but if you have x ref against teams or places you struggle then the record will be ordinary

Latest posts