What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

T-Boon

Coach
Do people agree that all the jersey changes are or could be affecting fans connection with their club? Should the NRL include this question in their fan poll.

Do people agree that all the jersey changes are or could be affecting fans connection with their club? Should the NRL include this question in their fan poll.
I think it’s stupid that clubs have so many jerseys these days. But I don’t think it has any major negative effect on people connecting with their team. Maybe some confusion as to why they are doing it, but I doubt it stops people identifying with their team.

axl rose

Bench
They included it a couple of years back. The Warriors had 9 designs the next year. So i guess the feedback was postive and fans wanted more or it was negative and those fan polls are a complete waste of time.

Frailty

First Grade
I don't think it really changes fans connections to the team. Many leagues will involve multiple jerseys, or changes every season as way to increase revenue. It does not impact fan engagement.

no name

Coach
Different jersey design for each player. In this day and age of short attention spans and instant access, we need to see 26 different jerseys on the field at once
Well, with the numbers, they technically are all different.....

insert.pause

First Grade
R1487912.MEDIUM.JPG

wtf is this? a big T? really?

Last edited by a moderator:

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
How many teams actually did a WIL jersey last week..?only seemed like 3-4
  • Titans, Eels, Rabbitohs and Storm all wore Women in League themed jerseys.
  • Cowboys have one but didn't wear it (instead will be worn on Friday v Penrith).
  • Roosters sponsor Steggles gave up their space for the names of the NRLW Roosters players
No other clubs produced or wore a WIL jersey of any sort, although various players and clubs used pink Skins and pink socks over the weekend.

beave

Coach
  • Titans, Eels, Rabbitohs and Storm all wore Women in League themed jerseys.
  • Cowboys have one but didn't wear it (instead will be worn on Friday v Penrith).
  • Roosters sponsor Steggles gave up their space for the names of the NRLW Roosters players
No other clubs produced or wore a WIL jersey of any sort, although various players and clubs used pink Skins and pink socks over the weekend.

I’d say NQ didn’t want to wear a predominantly blue and pink jersey up against a blue and red jersey...... clashy McClash clash.