What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I found it interesting that slimy Crawley suggested brown has a team capable of being higher in the ladder and his mate Hoops agreed and that he has some arsenal at his disposal and they thought a higher finish to the season was a what they should have achieved.

Yet no mention at the time when social media was going off about our fraud we have.

No it was every excuse under the sun for our coach who wouldn’t make a suburban coach

ghostface

Juniors
I found it interesting that slimy Crawley suggested brown has a team capable of being higher in the ladder and his mate Hoops agreed and that he has some arsenal at his disposal and they thought a higher finish to the season was a what they should have achieved.

Yet no mention at the time when social media was going off about our fraud we have.

No it was every excuse under the sun for our coach who wouldn’t make a suburban coach

These blokes are the journalist equivalent to our coach... f**king impostor's with absolutely no substance or character.

TruSaint

Referee

LOL, and they may still make the 8 ... not likely, but possible. We, on the other hand have avoided the spoon and scrutiny at the same time.

Its a f**king joke with Crawley.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Our squad is better than theirs on paper and most/all of these experts tipped us to finish ahead of Newcastle.
I would take most of their squad over ours tbh, Klemmer, the Saifiti bros, Ponga, Pearce, they had Ramien to name a few. They actually have a decent team maybe lacking at 9 and wings like us.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I would take most of their squad over ours tbh, Klemmer, the Saifiti bros, Ponga, Pearce, they had Ramien to name a few. They actually have a decent team maybe lacking at 9 and wings like us.

Agree, not a bad side on paper. Certainly have more attack options in the backs than us with Ponga, Watson, Pearce and Ramien till they let him go. A decent bunch of forwards too and at least one centre who knows how to play centre in SKD.

All of which suggest Brownie would not do any better with our lot.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
These are the same journo's that whinged when the 2nd origin team was picked for NSW saying how bad they were going to go and especially picked on poor Wighton and said he never played centre. That dd it for me. It showed how clueless they were and how much they now about the game. They should do some research at least before they talk. As for Mary, once he gets the boot (if ever) I am sure they will throw him under the bus and say he had the cattle to win the comp.

TruSaint

Referee
Phil Rothfield had us winning the comp before the start of the year. We are the biggest underachievers in the game and not just this year.

I remember saying at the time that he was taking the piss. I stand by tat.
Also, many here knew we were not premiership material, however, we were better than 14th.

I suggested we would finish 8th - 12th.

With our backline we were never going to win the comp this year.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Just watched 360 and 4 things I picked up.
1. Browny is a champion bloke
2. Browny is not the answer as coach
3. Jason Demetriou as assistant to Bennet completely takes over when they face Seibold as he has his measure. Seibold knocked us out.
4.Watching Ikin and PK talk about the knights possibly getting Tim Sheens as coaching director near brought tears to my eyes knowing nothing that exciting will happen here.

We need Demetriou before someone else gets him.