What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 3 2 1s

Valheru

Coach
Another training run at the SCG

I'll go

3 JWH - I thought we looked uninterested int he first 10 and he woke us up so 3 points for that.
2 Keary
1 Teddy

The problem we have is that other than Canberra last week, our last 5 games have been against absolute plodders.

Hoping the desperate Panthers and Rabbitohs will give us some finals like intensity in the last 2 rounds.

With our F/A and the Raiders draw, we probably only need to win 1 more to finish 2nd. I can see some players getting rested over the next 3 weeks.

jiorl

Juniors
3. Tedesco
2. JWH
1. Keary/Mitchell/Tupou (i can't decide)

Shout out to Aubo's great try

Tommy Smith

Referee
3. Jared. An awesome performance. Strong hit ups as always, key offloads for trys, and big hits in D to force errors. He is a Rooster God.
2. Teddy. Lethal once more and is surely a moral for the Dally M; even in a system than penalises great players on great teams (spread of points).
1. Tupou. The best season of his career. Quietly on his own path to Roosters legend status.

Valheru

Coach
3. Jared. An awesome performance. Strong hit ups as always, key offloads for trys, and big hits in D to force errors. He is a Rooster God.
2. Teddy. Lethal once more and is surely a moral for the Dally M; even in a system than penalises great players on great teams (spread of points).
1. Tupou. The best season of his career. Quietly on his own path to Roosters legend status.

Speaking of roosters legends, how good is the news of Aubo. Amongst all the stars we have had, he is the one still there and will become the all time leading rooster as far as games are concerned.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Speaking of roosters legends, how good is the news of Aubo. Amongst all the stars we have had, he is the one still there and will become the all time leading rooster as far as games are concerned.
So true. A real genuine, no-nonsense type of player who just goes about doing his thing. I’d be surprised if anyone has a bad word to say about him. He must prefer staying away from the limelight too as I can’t recall him appearing in the media too often.

So glad he’s one of ours. What a player.

Latest posts