What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banter king

Juniors
Let yeo go.. for a bloke that big not to break or even look like breaking the line is horrendous. Looks like a passenger out there in attack. Offers nothing. Let Mansour and winterstien go also. Put Edwards on the wing (doesn’t have the greatest passing game) and put one of them young blokes in fullback (staines or Laurie). Hopefully blore gets a run in the forwards
Go after radradra and d.fifita.
Wouldn’t put it past Ivan bring in a tigers reject like Taylor or Lawrence or packer tho

maple_69

Bench
Yeo is a black hole in defence and pre injury was good at rolling over the advantage line wide, if not particularly threatening. You can’t have 17 Kikau’s in a balanced squad.

I think we should absolutely be sending him to have surgery and just going all in on talented kids to see if something sparks in the last few weeks. Worst case we have a slightly better idea what we have for next year.

OldPanther

Coach
People are very quick to forget how consistently good Yeo is.

Not at all. I just want him to get the surgery and be back as soon as he can 100%. My question is how does he fit because obviously he has to. Maybe have Kikau play 60 mins with Martin paying 20 on the left as an impact and Yeo on the right?

Crashtest

Juniors
Speaking of captains, remember how quickly the 5 captain nonsense was done away with?! :joy:

I suspect Nathan will be the next captain, though.

Yep, the 5 captains was certainly one of Cleary's stranger decisions since his return.

I think your right re Nathan eventually being made captain, but hopefully it's a bit further down the track given the amount of pressure he is under at the moment. I wonder if that was part of Ivan's thinking of naming Tamou as captain, that he would only be around for 2 years or so and the right timing for Nathan to take over

TheFrog

Coach
Speaking of captains, remember how quickly the 5 captain nonsense was done away with?!

I suspect Nathan will be the next captain, though. :joy:
He did it at Wests last year and they had a better than expected season, so I guess he thought it was worth another run.

Nathan's too young and needs to get his game sorted. Ivan will be gone before Nathan is ready to be captain.

BxTom

Bench
He did it at Wests last year and they had a better than expected season, so I guess he thought it was worth another run.

Nathan's too young and needs to get his game sorted. Ivan will be gone before Nathan is ready to be captain.
Let's hope Nathan is ready for next season then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts