What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Scott has had a stroke

Generalzod

Immortal
Geez I hope is making a good recovery and being a mild one will help, my father in law had a bad stroke lucky enough for us what saved him is that we called the ambulance that’s what the doctors said, basically he was in Hospital for about 8 weeks this was including rehabilitation and believe he needed it.Also the doctor told me its important for all of us to check our blood pressure it is the most contributing factor in stroke.

All class.

Bloke has a stroke and you fellow/s make a joke.
You misunderstand me, I wasn't making a joke I was showing respect to Scott.

QLD have had many world class props represent them and Scott is one of them.

A true champion and I hope he recovers 110% and gets the chance to enjoy his retirement.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Weird shit having a stroke. I had one in February last year when I was woken by a strange headache.

A few hours later I brushed my teeth and my mouth didn't feel right. An ambo to the hospital and a bunch of tests determined that I had an ischaemic stroke where a piece of plaque breaks off and blocks an artery in the brain.

Next few days I spent fumbling and mumbling in hospital and I thought the worst after having worked with people who had suffered a stroke. Which actually prepared me for the road to recovery.

Matt Scott is much healthier than me at the time of my stroke which makes his chance of complete recovery all the better.

Get well buddy and a bit of advice for all. Check your blood pressure regularly.

Latest posts