What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 V Cowboys

OldPanther

Coach
We agree on an awful lot I'd have thought but I think we've had some rough deals from the refs this year (and not only this year) and you don't.

I think the Warriors game in NZ was absolutely a stitch up. We got done badly but still won

Sime_11

Juniors
Cows will beat us, we've slipped back into our early season form, 50 missed tackles again... Cows will be licking their lips...

Panther Pete

Juniors
We agree on an awful lot I'd have thought but I think we've had some rough deals from the refs this year (and not only this year) and you don't.
I also think we have had some rough deals with refs this year but so has just about every other team in the comp, no more or less than us. Over a year I think all the good and bad calls even themselves out but it’s seems to be an obsession with some to blame refs. 9 out of 10 times we lose is because we constantly drop the ball, keep missing tackles and giving away dumb penalties.

OldPanther

Coach
I also think we have had some rough deals with refs this year but so has just about every other team in the comp, no more or less than us. Over a year I think all the good and bad calls even themselves out but it’s seems to be an obsession with some to blame refs. 9 out of 10 times we lose is because we constantly drop the ball, keep missing tackles and giving away dumb penalties.

giphy.gif

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Okay, I will bite. There is absolutely no fking way calls have evened out for us this year. That is ridiculous.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Saying we’ve been shit and referees have been disproportionately shit for us this year aren’t contradicting things to say.

We’ve had several of those Brisbane games go against us this year(titans away, Souths home, sharks away), we’ve had far more wrong bunker calls go against us than vice versa.

I like you OP but this nonsense seems like an attempt at a perception of unbiased rather than being unbiased inherently.

age.s

First Grade
The Souths home game was bullshit. I remember thinking the Sharks game was fine. I don't remember too much about Titans in GC (must be a trauma injury, can't believe we lost to that rabble).

OldPanther

Coach
Saying we’ve been shit and referees have been disproportionately shit for us this year aren’t contradicting things to say.

We’ve had several of those Brisbane games go against us this year(titans away, Souths home, sharks away), we’ve had far more wrong bunker calls go against us than vice versa.

I like you OP but this nonsense seems like an attempt at a perception of unbiased rather than being unbiased inherently.

You might have missed my comment saying our game against the Warriors was a complete stitch up. We got completely screwed that game but still won thanks to Naden getting a few tries. Especially that 70m - 80m try. I can admit when I think we have it bad.