What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Team of the Decade 2010-2019

King hit

Coach
Had a go myself.

1: Billy Slater
2: Brett Morris
3: Justin Hodges
4: Jamie Lyon
5: Jarryd Hayne
6: Jonathan Thurston
7: Cooper Cronk
8: David Klemmer
9: Cameron Smith (Captain)
10: Matt Scott
11: Boyd Cordner
12: Sam Burgess
13: Jason Taumololo

14: James Maloney
15: Paul Gallen
16: Sonny Bill Williams
17: Corey Parker

Coach: Craig Bellamy

AJB1102

First Grade
I thought it was an easy decision tbh.

Taumalolo is the forward of the decade; not merely just the lock.

I wouldn't blink twice before choosing Lolo in my team over Parker & Gallen even as a pair.

They did it for a decade though and we're the cream of the crop till Lolo came along. Lolo is already looking at being surpassed by bigger, faster blokes who punch out bigger minutes.

Those 2 were the dominant locks for majority of the decade.

I guess I'm hard to please haha f**k me Lolo 3rd? What a privilege.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
NRL Team of the Decade: 2010-2019
Robert Crosby | August 21 2019 7:34PM

ECfCFJLU8AEaduR

Honourable mention: Preston Campbell

-----

As the decade draws to a close, debate over the greatest players of the 2010's will be sure to inspire plenty of spirited discussion.

Countless stars have contributed moments set to live long into the annals of rugby league history over the past ten years, but to feature in the Team of the Decade consistency over a sustained period of time takes precedence over discrete seasons of individual brilliance.

To qualify for the Team of the Decade, members of the starting side had to play the majority of the decade in their selected position, while the interchange comprised of the best remaining outside back, playmaker, forward and utility.

This list is entirely subjective - so please engage with an open mind rather than hurling insults with no justification provided.

Check out Robert's full team, with defining moments for each player, here.

AJB1102

First Grade
NRL Team of the Decade: 2010-2019
Robert Crosby | August 21 2019 7:34PM

ECfCFJLU8AEaduR

Honourable mention: Preston Campbell

-----

As the decade draws to a close, debate over the greatest players of the 2010's will be sure to inspire plenty of spirited discussion.

Countless stars have contributed moments set to live long into the annals of rugby league history over the past ten years, but to feature in the Team of the Decade consistency over a sustained period of time takes precedence over discrete seasons of individual brilliance.

To qualify for the Team of the Decade, members of the starting side had to play the majority of the decade in their selected position, while the interchange comprised of the best remaining outside back, playmaker, forward and utility.

This list is entirely subjective - so please engage with an open mind rather than hurling insults with no justification provided.

Check out Robert's full team, with defining moments for each player, here.

Who the f**ks Robert Crosby? Aubo, Boyd, Croker puhlease!

Valheru

Coach
Of course Godner is in the team may peace be upon him.

He would be a moral for captain too and would be man of the match in any hypothetical game the team played.

The NRL team of the decade was chosen this week by a panel which featured Immortals Mal Meninga, Andrew Johns, Wally Lewis and Bob Fulton, as well as premiership-winning coaches Phil Gould, Craig Bellamy, Trent Robinson and Ricky Stuart, along with Hall of Famers Peter Sterling, Darren Lockyer, Danny Buderus and Laurie Daley.

The Team of The Decade 2010-19

teamofthedecade_teamlist.jpg

The Team of the Decade 2nd XVII

teamofthedecade_2ndteamlist.jpg

The full article is at NRL.com, including the vote tallies.

Props are a joke. Fifita, Klemmer and Graham should be there

Morgan? Yeh na

Morris? Probably a fair call. Wasn’t a great decade for wingers

Radradra...wtf? Fergo way better and more longevity

Farah and Cook ridiculous omissions. I’d even have DCE and Jackson in the second team over some of the guys picked