What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why has the club stopped communicating with its fan base???

Tiger05

First Grade
^^^
WA Tiger - that to me is a great reason to stay at your junior club.

I have a mate at work and we were talking about what the Turd did. He supports Many and stated he would probably stop supporting them if Turbo Tom left. He reckons it is a complete dog act and the Turd was probably paid under the table.

It's hard for me to respect someone who has no loyalty whatsoever and comes across as a spoiled brat. I don't understand why anyone thinks he did the right thing and the appeal to the Rorters being so good and the Tigers being so bad doesn't cut it with me.

The Turd could have led this club to the finals and a grand final win. He choose the easy path.

WA Tiger

Bench
^^^

I have a mate at work and we were talking about what the Turd did. He supports Many and stated he would probably stop supporting them if Turbo Tom left. He reckons it is a complete dog act and the Turd was probably paid under the table.

It's hard for me to respect someone who has no loyalty whatsoever and comes across as a spoiled brat. I don't understand why anyone thinks he did the right thing and the appeal to the Rorters being so good and the Tigers being so bad doesn't cut it with me.

The Turd could have led this club to the finals and a grand final win. He choose the easy path.
And more players would have thought about coming here if he stayed ...just like the affect Benji has/had...and especially if Benji was here then ..even then players said one of the reasons they joined the dragons was because of Benji ..If he had of helped bring a premiership here which is not impossible he would have been alongside Benji an even bigger legend and adored more than he would ever be at Easts..risky as hell but yip I’ll buy that..

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
^^^

He won a comp with the chooks last year and is on track to do so with them again this year. Let's be honest no way he does that with us or comes close to doing so. Leaving money and everything else aside if you asked players what they would do based on their likely hood to win a comp I'd put my house on 98% at least doing what Teddy did.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So apparently Josh Aloiai has surgery on his hand today. I know this from his Instagram, would be nice for the club to actually tell us what’s going on with an injured player for once.

WA Tiger

Bench
He won a comp with the chooks last year and is on track to do so with them again this year. Let's be honest no way he does that with us or comes close to doing so. Leaving money and everything else aside if you asked players what they would do based on their likely hood to win a comp I'd put my house on 98% at least doing what Teddy did.
I cannot disagree...If Anyone is to blame it’s the choice of Taylor for coach...A boy in a mans shoes ...Thats I think where it all fell apart...We lost Farrah and 3 of the big 4 Theres your potential for a premiership gone.it was just a bad idea to bring Taylor in. And after being involved in a punch up at Souths who would seriously make that decision.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I cannot disagree...If Anyone is to blame it’s the choice of Taylor for coach...A boy in a mans shoes ...Thats I think where it all fell apart...We lost Farrah and 2 of the big three..Theres your potential for a premiership gone.it was just a bad idea to bring Taylor in. And after being involved in a punch up at Souths who would seriously make that decision.
Must have been a friend of a friend

WA Tiger

Bench
Taylor is the one that deserves all the venom not Tadesco...and for a good reason

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade

I hope you are wrong in your assessment of the players. If you are right that just shows what flogs they are.

In other sports leaving your club/team is considered blasphemy. I wouldn't take it that far but my opinion which is different to yours is that most players prefer to stay in the team that they start with or are currently playing in. I think most players leave for a significant pay rise or because they aren't getting game time. The Turd didn't meet either of those categories.

WA Tiger

Bench
Crap. Turdesco made the move and not Taylor. He is old and ugly enough to be criticised for his actions.
Have U seen the shit Hindmarsh gets for not having a premiership ring...That won’t be funny for him...I doubt any player would just jump ship to go to a team that should win a premiership coz if they get it wrong then they look stupid but if a player finds himself in Tadescos place then yip I think most would go...He was still umming and ahing right up until Mini coaxed him ...

WA Tiger

Bench
That was when the club had stopped talking to them...and not knowing if the next coach is going to be worse? so yes u can blame others ...Tadescos only human ..It’s like that movie “the day after tomorrow”. where every step they took the earth collapsed or turned to ice or something where they had just stood..There must be nothing worse than having s shit coach I reckon....Tadesco was born in 93 so what 24 a bit young to have dreams of leading a team to a premiership by himself.Hell its possible he didn’t even know he was as good as he was back then..He had nothing to prove it

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
I hope you are wrong in your assessment of the players. If you are right that just shows what flogs they are.

In other sports leaving your club/team is considered blasphemy. I wouldn't take it that far but my opinion which is different to yours is that most players prefer to stay in the team that they start with or are currently playing in. I think most players leave for a significant pay rise or because they aren't getting game time. The Turd didn't meet either of those categories.

I think plenty of players would leave for a chance at a premiership, especially these days and especially if it's a salary sombrero club like the Roosters. Either way it's done and there's not much we can do about it. I'd have him back in a heart beat though.

WA Tiger

Bench
2 of them just left ...Not for a premiership ..and not for more money.They just wanted out . That doesn’t happen in clubs that have had the brains not to hire a coach that has been in a fistfight with one of the players.And where there’s a happy supportive winning environment where people want to be....In any employment environment where things are looking grim and the guy you rely on to advise and help is not a man managrr who doesn’t know how to talk to them and they don’t want to hear what he’s got to say.. shit I’d want out.Mini came in and Tadesco a 24 year old a boy had someone to talk to who just happened to be a legend of the game ...It’s a 2 way street in any employment situation it’s the Employers responsibility to provide things that make it a place you want to be at if not that’s their fault...It’s not like he didn’t give back to the club.and he’s not obligated for life..That only happens in the Mafia

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
^^^
Sorry I will never buy the line that it's all the clubs fault. Sure Taylor was a shithouse coach and he made some poor decisions but they did sack him prior to those guys leaving.

Minichello as a legend of the game - I mean come on.

I get the impression there are two options here:-

1. You hate the club.
2. You are the type of people who smile while someone is f**king you up the ass.

Turdesco is a great player but a shithouse human being. Moses is a pretty good player but an immature brat. I think the Turd is also a spoiled brat as well. Sharon is just a doopy f**k with no integrity.

Anyway - personally I don't want to see or hear from those losers again and if they get a bad injury or get caught out via the NRL integrity unit good.

WA Tiger

Bench
^^^
Sorry I will never buy the line that it's all the clubs fault. Sure Taylor was a shithouse coach and he made some poor decisions but they did sack him prior to those guys leaving.

1. You hate the club.
2. You are the type of people who smile while someone is f**king you up the ass.

Turdesco is a great player but a shithouse human being. Moses is a pretty good player but an immature brat. I think the Turd is also a spoiled brat as well. Sharon is just a doopy f**k with no integrity.

Anyway - personally I don't want to see or hear from those losers again and if they get a bad injury or get caught out via the NRL integrity unit good.
. You sound like the spoilt little brat who throws a mad tantrum when he doesn’t get his way and needs anger management ...and your logic is that of a novice ... and it gos without saying unable to have a mature conversation..I had a boarder like you he just argued all day with stupid logic .........I don’t see any likes on YOUR SIDE of the argument....so one can assume the others all think the same ....

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
^^^

1. You hate the club.

Same with your persistent completely stupid logic supporting Brooke’s No Likes!! .Some free advice for you ...Turn your ears on

Front-Rower

First Grade
screen%20shot%202016-10-07%20at%2010.12.10.png