What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Roster Moves

skeepe

Immortal
So if I cut Eric Berry I get no cap space back but I open up a roster spot, right?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Cap hits....

20% x salary number x contract years

John Smith has a 1 year contract for $10k, cutting costs $2k on this year's cap.

Roger Dodger has a 4 year contract for $10k, total cap hit is $8k ($2k for each year), the first $2k goes on this year's cap, the remaining $6k is applied to next year's cap.

Cap hits....

20% x salary number x contract years

John Smith has a 1 year contract for $10k, cutting costs $2k on this year's cap.

Roger Dodger has a 4 year contract for $10k, total cap hit is $8k ($2k for each year), the first $2k goes on this year's cap, the remaining $6k is applied to next year's cap.

Cool. I was just wondering about this.

raiders_boy

Juniors
Can I please demote Bruce Anderson, Tony Pollard and Andy Isabella to the taxi squad and promote Kalen Ballage? Many thanks.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Turkey Holes added some dude. I reversed it and removed the cap hit. Only blind bid waiver adds at this point.

Latest posts