What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - 'Knights Coach' candidates

bluefox68

Staff member
So, Roosters could not possibly release Adam O'Brien to be the Sharks coach, but suddenly he is a possibility to coach Newcastle???

There are 'strong connections' between Nick Politis and ex-NSWRL boss John Quayle (connected with the Knights)...

Not to mention Joey, Matty, Freddy and Phil Gould being all Channel 9 and now NSW power-brokers... HMMMMM...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I like Newcastle and the Roosters, they supply NSW along with us.

I am happy with Bomber, so whatever happens I wish them both luck.

f**k Manly.

sharkman73

Juniors
So, Roosters could not possibly release Adam O'Brien to be the Sharks coach, but suddenly he is a possibility to coach Newcastle???

There are 'strong connections' between Nick Politis and ex-NSWRL boss John Quayle (connected with the Knights)...

Not to mention Joey, Matty, Freddy and Phil Gould being all Channel 9 and now NSW power-brokers... HMMMMM...

O'Brien hadn't even started at Roosters when we needed a coach so I don't blame them for not releasing him. The timing wasn't good for them.

It would be a very ordinary act to not allow an assistant coach to put their hat in the ring for a head NRL gig though outside of poor timing. They wouldn't lose him until this season is finished so it gives them plenty of time to find someone else.

Newcastle would be a very good job, most of the hard work has been done in assembling the team.

Card Shark

Immortal
Be good to see Newcastle come good for the long suffering footy tragics up here.

Be great if they got Flanno, he’d bring their abundance of good juniors to the next level.

2nd choice, Toovey to reinstate the traditional Knights passion & pride!

sharkman73

Juniors
Be good to see Newcastle come good for the long suffering footy tragics up here.

Be great if they got Flanno, he’d bring their abundance of good juniors to the next level.

2nd choice, Toovey to reinstate the traditional Knights passion & pride!

The NRL has said Flanno can't coach them.

They are a f**king disgrace. Tell him how long he's banned for so he can plan his life. Pathetic how they're toying with someone's livelihood like this.

cb4

First Grade

It is also a case of we were a top 4 rival, why would the Roosters lose and assett to strengthen us?
The Knights probably aren't seen as a rival to them.

Quigs

Immortal
The Rorters have allowed a lot of their discards to go to the knights over the recent seasons.

IMO

Juniors
The NRL has said Flanno can't coach them.

They are a f**king disgrace. Tell him how long he's banned for so he can plan his life. Pathetic how they're toying with someone's livelihood like this.
Flanno toyed with his own livlihood by putting young mens health at risk and then breaking the conditions of his suspension. So whose the disgrace

shaggs

Coach
O’Brien’s contract was that he had to give the roosters a minimum 12 months before asking for a head coach job.
So the timing wasn’t right.

Why is he seen as the messiah? Why Ryles? Why Fitzgibbon? Just because of the storm/roosters connection??

sharkman73

Juniors
Flanno toyed with his own livlihood by putting young mens health at risk and then breaking the conditions of his suspension. So whose the disgrace

What's your point? Murderers and rapists know the length of their punishment.

I couldn’t give a rats about other teams welfare in the NRL. They couldn’t give a rats about the Sharks and I’m sure most Clubs would’ve hoped we folded as one less competitor in the Sydney region.

Neighbouring Clubs would love to take over our junior areas and having a shot at our current senior players.

I seriously don’t understand when a Sharks supporter says they’d love to see the Knights as a force again.

With their apparent huge junior area they’ve taken Lee, Ramien & Brailey off us in the last two seasons. f**k them and the rest of the Clubs in the NRL.

There’s only one Club I want to see as a force again and they wear the black, white & blue!

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I couldn’t give a rats about other teams welfare in the NRL. They couldn’t give a rats about the Sharks and I’m sure most Clubs would’ve hoped we folded as one less competitor in the Sydney region.

Neighbouring Clubs would love to take over our junior areas and having a shot at our current senior players.

I seriously don’t understand when a Sharks supporter says they’d love to see the Knights as a force again.

With their apparent huge junior area they’ve taken Lee, Ramien & Brailey off us in the last two seasons. f**k them and the rest of the Clubs in the NRL.

There’s only one Club I want to see as a force again and they wear the black, white & blue!

I’d rather the Knights have success before the scumbag Roosters, dirty Storm or the merkins that are Brisbane.

Latest posts